p3p flys records everything works but no streaming.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naack
lvl.1

Honduras

hello everyone i got this dreded no video streaming. the weird thing is that it flys records takes pictures but i cant see anything on the tab/phone ( no streaming ). i can even move the camera  from the control.  it's at 1.8.0 control firmware.

some info.
overall status ( latest firmware. )
gimbal status ( normal )
( ready to go on top of the screen)

changed micro sd cards ( u1 )
changed usb cables.
checked the cables on the gimbal

what i do notice.
the control just went through an update and its asking for another one. it stays at 1.8.0   -.-
the image transmission setting.  go red -70  to green -100 goes up and down its all over the place i am not sure how it's supposed to look to be honest

any ideas ? i am guessing it has to do with the image transmission signal  which is all over the place .

2017-4-4
Use props
naack
lvl.1

Honduras

more things that i've noticed. sometimes it would ask for updates other times it wont. staying at the same firmware virison  ( control )

the drone doesnt take any updates...  it results in an endless beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

thanks for the help in advance
2017-4-4
Use props
fans91b86ae0
New
United States

I had that same issue when I bought my phantom three professional and tried to connect to my iPhone 5s which according to the box is compatible to find out no it wasn't I ended up having to go buy a brand-new iPad mini 4. As far as the beeping you may want to go to YouTube that's how I ended up getting my drone working properly. I hope this was helpful good luck and happy flying
2017-4-5
Use props
naack
lvl.1

Honduras

i get ready to fly but no video transmission... who knows whats responsible for the video streaming ?
2017-4-5
Use props
Bumraider
New
United Arab Emirates

Hello,

I had the same issue, if you check your log files from the update on the memory card after enableing hidden files you should see two errors

Device not found or something similar on;

00 15 and 00 08 i believe, if this is the case this means your gimbal board is defective..

i have sent mine to DJI they have sent me a quotation even through i raised the complaint when it was covered under warranty!

I hope you find a solution! you might have to send it to DJI!
2017-4-5
Use props
naack
lvl.1

Honduras

Bumraider Posted at 2017-4-5 18:16
Hello,

I had the same issue, if you check your log files from the update on the memory card after enableing hidden files you should see two errors

yes thats waht i get...  how does it record video still and takes photos. the only thing is hat it  doesnt transmit it to the phone. ...
2017-4-6
Use props
fansc443da6a
New
Brazil

I have the same problem with my P3A here in Brazil.
Some people who repair drones here, say the problem is in  gimbal´s flat cable.
My P3A has only 3 months and 2 flights. Does the quality of the DJI is that bad?
Or it could be a problem in upgrading the transmitter
And the big problem is that here in Brazil I can not trigger the Drone warranty
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules