Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

trica de Posted at 2017-4-5 02:59
I think this is UK airport

Hehe, I don't think any UK airports have palm trees!  I'm not big on fines and such, but dip$h1t$ like this need to be slapped in the head.  Every anti-drone fanatic will use stunts like this as examples for more strictly regulating the remote control community.  Ask the Canadians!
2017-4-5
Use props
kepilla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251283 ft
Spain

I've just emailed the spanish drone agency (from aesa) with the video link and the name etc... of this guy

thanks for sharing, i hope he gets a good fine
2017-4-5
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

I sent INTERPOL the information regarding this snowflake.
2017-4-5
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-4-5 06:25
He basically does not give a rat's a**

He may not, but there's no need for an internet lynch mob -- if it's even him. Just let the folks handle this who are responsible for enforcing the laws and regulations.

Drone Flying ,

I agree with you not to form a Lynch Mob---Just let the folks handle this who are responsible for enforcing the laws and regulations.
But it has to start somewhere Otherwise nothing will be done  Stating Your Opinion makes a difference
2017-4-5
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

Wow, unless that guy had a permit - that was a totally bone-headed thing to do. Common sense is not strong with this one.
2017-4-5
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-4-5 06:23
I'll pass. It's always possible that the person identified in this thread isn't really the culprit -- and then you've done harm to an innocent person's business. Things like that have happened before, so I'd prefer to let the proper authorities handle this themselves.

^^ 100% agreed.
2017-4-5
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

my youtube comment has been deleted as well lol
2017-4-5
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

As this idiot is seemingly from the UK, has anyone reported him to the CAA yet?
2017-4-5
Use props
ckizer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 369177 ft
United States

Make sure to leave comments on his video. This "pilot" needs to know that he cannot do this stuff.
2017-4-5
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

2017-4-5
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Things like this hurts all of us that are responsible.
2017-4-5
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

The YT video made its way to the sub reddit: drones

https://www.reddit.com/r/drones/ ... is_with_your_drone/
2017-4-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Look at the video.  It is TWO different planes.  The second is BA, not sure what the first is.  Graphic on the tail.  Could easily be edited from him watching two planes, of course.
2017-4-5
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

trica de Posted at 2017-4-5 02:59
I think this is UK airport

It's in Tenerife (Spanish Territory)

I already reported the video and screen catch it. Also filed a complaint on EASA, hopefully they will be able to do something fairly quick since it's a British citizen flying recklessly on EU territory.
2017-4-5
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

JBSonic Posted at 2017-4-5 04:03
Let this be a lesson to you all, something like this can get you into a lot of trouble. And nobody is anonymous online:

Jay Aztek Newman:

Give this man a cookie!
2017-4-5
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

By the way he put down the video.
2017-4-6
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

looks like too many guys send him bad messages
2017-4-6
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

Found it! You can run but you can't hide.

http://diariodeavisos.elespanol. ... sofia-grabado-dron/
2017-4-6
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Bloody unbelievable! ridiculous! I hope he gets fined and banned from flying!
2017-4-6
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

Tenerife was the location for the worst air disaster in history when a KLM 747 attempted to take off as a Pan Am 747 was landing. The two aircraft collided with close to 600 lives lost. I imagine the Spanish authorities will be particularly sensitive to this near miss example in respect to that disaster. The airport was closed and relocated to it's present location on the island.
2017-4-6
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

4wesomeAdam Posted at 2017-4-6 14:44
Found it! You can run but you can't hide.

updated first page - thanks

hopefully they do something... -> http://diariodeavisos.elespanol. ... sofia-grabado-dron/
2017-4-6
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

rick39 Posted at 2017-4-6 16:54
Tenerife was the location for the worst air disaster in history when a KLM 747 attempted to take off as a Pan Am 747 was landing. The two aircraft collided with close to 600 lives lost. I imagine the Spanish authorities will be particularly sensitive to this near miss example in respect to that disaster. The airport was closed and relocated to it's present location on the island.

If I remember correctly the Pan-Am was backtracking on the runway, not landing.
Based on this precedent you are right, they might pay more attention to this.

Cheers!
2017-4-6
Use props
Aerial Gopher
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331906 ft
Canada

Someone was nice enough to umm, make a copy of his original video and reposted it..  Only 23 views,, must be new ( NOTE: The person who posted this has a different user name. )

Nice to know there is enough video to show WHERE he stayed, what he looks like, all his friends, and probably some strangers in there too.

And unfortunately, you tube recommended this video......

There is more IDIOTS out there!  He actually blames the plane for almost hitting his drone?  WTF?!!!?!?  Its the approach to a runway, and yes, the runway is easily seen in the video
2017-4-7
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
United States

I am really hoping that this hooligan gets the same as the guy that got arrested here in China for flying near to Hangzhou Airport.

It's the only way to lower the amount of people trying to fly in this conditions, by generating a precedent that this is a quite serious matter and anyone who dares to violate a NFZ or gets close to the path of an aircraft will get prosecuted and a severe punishment.

The special problem with this two cases is, that they are flying at the most critical stage of any flight (landing) and very surely around the 1000 feet mark, meaning that those aircraft are on final, posing a bigger treat to the safety of those in the airplanes, since the crews are fully focus on the task at hand and are overworked.

2017-4-7
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Once this idiots are identified their drivers license should be revoked for lifetime without any chance to get it back and this guys needs to be sentenced / locked away for at least one year.

Sad to say but I think it is only a matter of time until we see crashed plane "breaking news" on tv with a drone involved for the first time.
2017-4-7
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

bombardier Posted at 2017-4-5 06:15
Indeed, or even both, no harm anyway. Did you see the ticket that the easa from spain send to a pilot i think from holland because he flew on a national park? This case is much more dangerous

The guy from holland who appears in the video is the very same that was fined by EASA for multiple illegal flights in a National Park in Tenerife. "NeverMindYourOwn" is his nick on youtube. So he is a total hypocrite... in this video     he tells Easa that his democratic rights blah blah blah etc. etc., and that when warned by the guard in the park he immediately stopped flying, which is not true, as can be seen in his many videos from Tenerife... And he has flown illegally in many other places.
2017-4-16
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Denmark

Aerial Gopher Posted at 2017-4-7 00:11
Someone was nice enough to umm, make a copy of his original video and reposted it..  Only 23 views,, must be new ( NOTE: The person who posted this has a different user name. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA08Q9BABAk

The guy speaking in this video (the one recommended in Youtube) is a dutch guy, "NeverMindYourOwn)" on youtube...
2017-4-16
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

It was a Phantom.  Look at the shadow as it is descending to the pool.
2017-4-16
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

Guy who did the Spain airliner one can't spell either.  At the end of his video, he say please subsride.
2017-4-16
Use props
Mustang1993
lvl.2

Canada

Okay first off nobody fly off the handle on the comment I'm about to make.  I in no way am endorsing flying drones near manned aircraft.

Did you watch the video of Harrison Ford landing on the taxi way ?  He gets much closer than most of the drone incident videos that I've seen.  Manned aircraft routinely fly close to each other at busy airports every day of the week.

Yes it is irresponsible to do so but it is also very possible to do it responsibly and safely !
2017-4-17
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-4-16 07:39
The guy from holland who appears in the video is the very same that was fined by EASA for multiple illegal flights in a National Park in Tenerife. "NeverMindYourOwn" is his nick on youtube. So he is a total hypocrite... in this video     he tells Easa that his democratic rights blah blah blah etc. etc., and that when warned by the guard in the park he immediately stopped flying, which is not true, as can be seen in his many videos from Tenerife... And he has flown illegally in many other places.

That Dutch guy actually flies rather responsibly and he did confirm he didn't fly in the national park after being told it was not legal. He does make a sensible argument about the legislation - which is absurd as it is - and he did not fly in any way irresponsibly that I could find on his channel. Please do double check the facts before posting, thank you.
2017-4-17
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Denmark

rnrnrn Posted at 2017-4-17 11:52
That Dutch guy actually flies rather responsibly and he did confirm he didn't fly in the national park after being told it was not legal. He does make a sensible argument about the legislation - which is absurd as it is - and he did not fly in any way irresponsibly that I could find on his channel. Please do double check the facts before posting, thank you.

Actually I triple checked. All his videos are on youtube to see...
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules