Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nexus 7 2013 USB connect problems
1072 3 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xedder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5588484 ft
  • >>>
Canada

i have a nexus 7 2013 that is having usb connection problems.I have turned on bebugging and set it to PTP setting but it keeps going back to charging mode.I did a factory
reset twice thinking that would help.Yesterday it worked fine flew with litchi no freezing or lost connection i was very happy, today cant even connect.I know when its
going to connect as a little joystick icon appears, today nothing just back to charging.I have 3 usb cables ive tried switching out as well but will get new set to try.
I thought the nexus 7 for mavic was ok ,it was working fine on my P3. Any ideas or work arounds you guys know of??  thanks

2017-4-5
Use props
Thudd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

I use a Nexus 7 2013 as well.  It works well for the most part, very few crashes.  When I first connect to controller or drone, I have to pull the usb cable from the controller, and reconnect it for the app to activate.
2017-4-5
Use props
xedder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5588484 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thudd Posted at 2017-4-5 06:54
I use a Nexus 7 2013 as well.  It works well for the most part, very few crashes.  When I first connect to controller or drone, I have to pull the usb cable from the controller, and reconnect it for the app to activate.

Do you have to go through all the debugging crap to get your nexus working? It seems not to like when i go to set PTP on dev options.When it works it works good but it just a pain to be fighting to get flying.Love my mavic and nexus just wish they could along better.
2017-4-5
Use props
Thudd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

No I do not have to debug. I do have very few other apps installed. I also run an app called advanced task killer to keep possible problematic apps from conflicting with DJI Go 4. There are times when DJI Go 4 will startup when I power on the Magic. When it does not, I just unplug the USB cable and plug it back in. That useally does the trick. Sorry for the non tech answer but I hope it helps. Good luck.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules