Two violent snaps when camera is doing it's startup sequence.
594 4 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans575663b3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.6667px]A buddy of mine just got his mavic proi today and wanted me to help him set it up - no problem.

[size=14.6667px]Charged the controller, battery, turned it on and with the gimbal clamp off it made two pretty loud and violent snaps, one right after power on and the other towards the end of the init sequence for the camera.

[size=14.6667px]Mine does nothing like this - it makes some clicks and all but nothing like this. All 4 rubber bands are on the gimbal tabs and the gimbal plate is under the tab on the back of it.

[size=14.6667px]Picture seems to be in focus correctly and camera works ok, tilt wheel works but this has me thinking 'defective out of the box'. For his happiness I hope not.
2017-4-5
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Hi,

I'd suggest posting a video of the event - so that other people can contribute to what is easily seen. Could be defective, could be in need of a standard calibration and off you go. Go figure ;-)

Cheers!
2017-4-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You could do gimbal calibration, mine also makes these snaps and then into position I don't think it's a problem..
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please test more and if the problem persists, please make a short video for better assistance.
2017-4-6
Use props
fansd4fb85ed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 187720 ft
United States

I just got a mavic and its doing the same thing, does not seem to have a negative affect on anything though.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules