509 3 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alyn Walsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91407 ft
Ireland

Hi all,
I know this may seem a bit silly, but I must have made an adjustment to the Gimbal settings which effect the speed at which it reacts. Basically, when filming a scene I noticed that when the drone is moving and panning left or right the horizon tilts and when the drone stops paning the horizon slowly "balances" itself to a perfectly level horizon. Question how do I control the gimbal to offset this lag effect?

Thanks in advance  

2017-4-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi. I'm unaware of a setting that will speed up levelling of the horizon - in fact, if you read other posts, you're fortunate if it actually levels.

However, there are settings to change the speed of camera tilt up and down (pitch speed), and to adjust the speed at which it starts and stops the tilt (pitch smoothness). You'd use these for slower, cinematic effects i.e. no jerky panning. Also suggest you turn off 'Enable synchronised gimbal pan follow' for the same reason.
2017-4-5
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Pitch speed changed some setting when i upgraded to recent settings. Either it reset them to default or it changed default to slllooow...
2017-4-5
Use props
Alyn Walsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91407 ft
Ireland

calls4u2 Posted at 2017-4-5 15:51
Pitch speed changed some setting when i upgraded to recent settings. Either it reset them to default or it changed default to slllooow...

Thanks all,

I'll give those suggestions a try.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules