Videon disconnects
643 3 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United States

I encountered an additional problem.  When I fly the drone the live video feed goes to a gray screen and there is no live video while connecting to a side port on the controller (telemetry remains visible, the app is connected, it does not have the gray disconnected area in the left upper corner).  One way to fix it is to either restart the app (works sometimes) or disconnect and reconnect side USB and restart the app.  When I connect to the USB at the bottom of the controller the it works just fine.  Anybody else experience this issue?

2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Alex, do you have another cable to test with the side usb port?
Since the bottom USB port doesn't have any issue, then it's probably the issue with the cable.
2017-4-5
Use props
TrinkVean
New
United Kingdom

yes, I get the same thing.  Sometimes it works fine and then others it drops out constantly. I'm pretty sure its the cable as suggested but havent had a chance to try another yet (I only got the drone this week)
2017-4-6
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United States

I hope it's the cable. I have had tech support order another one. But as lousy as DJI tech support is they say it takes 5-7 business days for approval prior to shipment.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules