1130 15 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MudBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2445643 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ispoke Wednesday morning with a lady by the name of Teresa. It was about my repair. We spoke for a little over 30 minutes. She went above and beyond what I thought anyone would ever do. She listened and understood and took care of the problems I had. She put me on hold while she spoke with others about my case. Within an hour I received the email and my problems were solved. I cannot express how nice it was to speak with Theresa.
4-6-17
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you very much for posting this, I will forward this on to them and make sure Teresa's team members and managers see this.
2017-4-6
Use props
MudBear
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you very much.
2017-4-6
Use props
tricky2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2058832 ft
United States

how does one get a DJI tech on the phone?  I just sent my P3P in for repair, and I'd like to discuss the quote...it seems they are repairing things that I did not send in to be fixed...such as the remote control shell...there was nothing wrong with the remote control....why are they replacing top and bottom...also, they want to replace the Phantom 3 professional gimbal y-axis video downlink main board V10 for $144...but I wasn't involved in a crash, why must they replace an internal piece of equipment...this brings my repair to over $300...

Could someone help me with this claim?  CAS-534660-W7Z6D6

thanks!
rich
2017-4-7
Use props
Scottclimbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37782 ft
United States

wish I could get some support on my case also. The updates are not even close to what they say online. No answers to emails and sitting on phone for hours only to be disconnected. Frustrating but not giving up hope. PLEASE HELP DJI
CAS-507684-S9L1M9
2017-4-7
Use props
MudBear
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

If it takes 60 Minutes for them to answer the phone be patient. If you have a Bluetooth distract yourself by doing something. When they answer the phone do not take out your frustration on them. Speak to them the way you would like to be spoken to. I am in my seventies and cannot afford to be anxious about this. They only talked to hundreds of people a Day.
A little respect for them will go a long way to have someone speak to them like they are humand after being dpaged all days by Angry customers. They are there to help but may have just hung up from someone that cursed them out. Treat them with respect and you will get it back in return. Don't make them think when you speak o God here we go again.
That is the best advice I can give when calling support. Good luck be patient.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

tricky2 Posted at 2017-4-7 05:59
how does one get a DJI tech on the phone?  I just sent my P3P in for repair, and I'd like to discuss the quote...it seems they are repairing things that I did not send in to be fixed...such as the remote control shell...there was nothing wrong with the remote control....why are they replacing top and bottom...also, they want to replace the Phantom 3 professional gimbal y-axis video downlink main board V10 for $144...but I wasn't involved in a crash, why must they replace an internal piece of equipment...this brings my repair to over $300...

Could someone help me with this claim?  CAS-534660-W7Z6D6

We logged your case and are currently reviewing it.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Scottclimbs Posted at 2017-4-7 10:39
wish I could get some support on my case also. The updates are not even close to what they say online. No answers to emails and sitting on phone for hours only to be disconnected. Frustrating but not giving up hope. PLEASE HELP DJI
CAS-507684-S9L1M9

We're very sorry about the way it is handled. My colleague will contact you shortly about it.
2017-4-7
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola amigos tengo un problema el gimbal pierde la imagen saben cómo se puede solucionar gracias
2017-4-8
Use props
Scottclimbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37782 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-7 22:20
We're very sorry about the way it is handled. My colleague will contact you shortly about it.

I have been told that I would receive an email update which has never happened. This is so frustrating .
2017-4-10
Use props
fansdfce6629
New
Flight distance : 2090 ft
United States

Scottclimbs Posted at 2017-4-7 10:39
CAS-507684-S9L1M9

I have had the same problems, I see your payment was received on 30th and repair promised in 3-4 days here it is the 10th.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Scottclimbs Posted at 2017-4-10 11:04
I have been told that I would receive an email update which has never happened. This is so frustrating .

We're very sorry about it.  Who promised you that, can you PM me the details? We'll look into it.
2017-4-11
Use props
MudBear
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-4-6 10:13
Thank you very much for posting this, I will forward this on to them and make sure Teresa's team members and managers see this.

Thank you DJI Ken
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

No problem, have a great weekend.
2017-4-28
Use props
fans000d268e
New
United States

Hello, I am writing you because I have waited for almost 90 days to get my Mavik Pro sent back to me.  I have called numerous times and talked to your overseas tech support team and everytime I call they promise me that my device will be sent to me and it NEVER comes.  Originally, I was told it would take around 14 days to be repaired and returned to me and now we are approaching 90 days.  This is totally unacceptable.  Everytime I call I must first wait on hold for quite a long time to get a live person and then when I get them, they all say the same thing...  "I'm sorry sir, I am waiting to hear back from another department to find out what is going on with your Mavik Pro.  I promise you that you will get a call back or you will get an email with an update."  And guess what... the call and/or email never comes or it is a worthless email.  See enclosed worthless email that shows that my drone has been shipped back to me with the tracking number of...  drum roll please...  wait for it, wait for it... : "SUP CALL BACK: called cx to verify shipping address, left vm, email sent to the customer."  No tracking number listed.  I called in after getting that email and they told me that it had not been shipped yet and that was just an automated (worthless) email.  On top of that, if you are on a cell phone after waiting forever to talk to someone and you happen to drop the call, they will NOT call you back to continue the call as they are not able to call out, and therefore you have to call back to wait on hold again for a new person to start all over again.  At the end of the day, I think they have LOST my Mavik Pro and that is why no one can find it and why no one calls or emails with an update.  It is so frustrating that my girlfriend and I have turned it into a joke as we must make "light" of it to attempt to turn it into something positive.  Now, every time my girlfriend sees me on the phone, she whispers to me, "is that DJI support again..?  Tell them I say hello!"  It's a complete joke, but at least we turn our frustration into a joke and try to laugh at it and how ridiculous the customer support is.  She tells me it is as if I purchased the "Phantom" drone and not the Mavik Pro as my Mavik Pro does not seem to exist anymore.  I really feel for ALL of the customers that post their stories of being given the "run around" from the DJI repair support team.  I FEEL your pain!  This has been the worst support experience I have ever had to deal with.  That being said, ALL of the support people on the phone have all been very friendly and polite, their follow up support systems are just BROKEN.  They should be able to call the warehouse or repair center and talk to a live person to have them look up the status of my drone right then when the customer is on the phone.  I have also seen some great DJI support posts from happy customers and I am still hopeful I will get one of those diligent support people to help me resolve the issues I have been dealing with for almost 3 months. If someone at DJI sees this post, PLEASE help me get my Phantom drone back...  (i.e. Mavik Pro).  This is my case number: CAS-730127-D1C8N8.  Fingers crossed that this Facebook post helps me to get my drone back.  
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans000d268e Posted at 2017-9-15 08:28
Hello, I am writing you because I have waited for almost 90 days to get my Mavik Pro sent back to me.  I have called numerous times and talked to your overseas tech support team and everytime I call they promise me that my device will be sent to me and it NEVER comes.  Originally, I was told it would take around 14 days to be repaired and returned to me and now we are approaching 90 days.  This is totally unacceptable.  Everytime I call I must first wait on hold for quite a long time to get a live person and then when I get them, they all say the same thing...  "I'm sorry sir, I am waiting to hear back from another department to find out what is going on with your Mavik Pro.  I promise you that you will get a call back or you will get an email with an update."  And guess what... the call and/or email never comes or it is a worthless email.  See enclosed worthless email that shows that my drone has been shipped back to me with the tracking number of...  drum roll please...  wait for it, wait for it... : "SUP CALL BACK: called cx to verify shipping address, left vm, email sent to the customer."  No tracking number listed.  I called in after getting that email and they told me that it had not been shipped yet and that was just an automated (worthless) email.  On top of that, if you are on a cell phone after waiting forever to talk to someone and you happen to drop the call, they will NOT call you back to continue the call as they are not able to call out, and therefore you have to call back to wait on hold again for a new person to start all over again.  At the end of the day, I think they have LOST my Mavik Pro and that is why no one can find it and why no one calls or emails with an update.  It is so frustrating that my girlfriend and I have turned it into a joke as we must make "light" of it to attempt to turn it into something positive.  Now, every time my girlfriend sees me on the phone, she whispers to me, "is that DJI support again..?  Tell them I say hello!"  It's a complete joke, but at least we turn our frustration into a joke and try to laugh at it and how ridiculous the customer support is.  She tells me it is as if I purchased the "Phantom" drone and not the Mavik Pro as my Mavik Pro does not seem to exist anymore.  I really feel for ALL of the customers that post their stories of being given the "run around" from the DJI repair support team.  I FEEL your pain!  This has been the worst support experience I have ever had to deal with.  That being said, ALL of the support people on the phone have all been very friendly and polite, their follow up support systems are just BROKEN.  They should be able to call the warehouse or repair center and talk to a live person to have them look up the status of my drone right then when the customer is on the phone.  I have also seen some great DJI support posts from happy customers and I am still hopeful I will get one of those diligent support people to help me resolve the issues I have been dealing with for almost 3 months. If someone at DJI sees this post, PLEASE help me get my Phantom drone back...  (i.e. Mavik Pro).  This is my case number: CAS-730127-D1C8N8.  Fingers crossed that this Facebook post helps me to get my drone back.  [view_image]

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. I had forwarded your case to the designated team to look into and will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently. And for the support, I will also inform this case to the related team to improve the customer service. Feel regret for this case again. Hope you can get your drone back finally.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules