United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-4-5
Use props
DanTup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13245 ft
United Kingdom

Glad it's not just me. My brand new Mavic is faulty. They told me to return for repair under DJI Care Refresh. I told them it was brand new, and they said they'd have to pass to replacements team. I've been contacting them on chat every day and being fobbed off (I haven't sent the drone back yet, because they told me to wait till I hear back).

Today I got a useless live chat rep, and after much frustration I said I wanted a refund for drone+DJI Care Refresh. I was told I can't have a refund because it's day 7 now (It was day 3 or 4 when I first contacted them).

I'm also on the verge of requesting my money back via PayPal because it just feels like they're trying to rip me off. I've emailed the NL email address I was given and got a London phone number to try tomorrow; but I'm really not hopeful of getting anything useful from them.
2017-4-5
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-5
Use props
DanTup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13245 ft
United Kingdom

Ben G. Posted at 2017-4-5 11:24
They won't give you your money back, unless it was purchased less then 7 days ago.  I'm still on hold here, if I don't get a resolution this phone call I plan to have my credit card company deal with them.   Don't deal with the online chat people though, they are useless, call and demand a supervisor.

It was delivered 7 days ago, but it's their fault I've had no response for the last 4 days; I've been chasing every day.

I have full email and chat logs; I believe PayPal will give me a refund whether they will or not, because they have failed to deliver what I paid for and are not responding to requests to rectify this.

I don't want a refund, I want a working drone; but I'm losing patience. I've literally lost 3 hours to this today, and many hours for the previous few days. I can't believe it's so hard to get support on a £1,100 item
2017-4-5
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-5
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-5
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-5
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-5
Use props
tkneese
New
Flight distance : 115315 ft

United States

I sent mine in when it lost the video feed (no image transmission signal) and after trying everything to fix it, sent it in.  Received an email saying they would replace it for $78 care refresh but thats total BS since I never crashed or modified it.  I haven't heard back from them but not feeling hopeful after seeing this...
2017-4-5
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ben G. Posted at 2017-4-5 13:22
And shipped finally.  The say it was sent overnight and I should have it tomorrow.   Will I ever buy another DJI drone after this mess....I'm not sure.  Let's hope this one works for more then 2 months.

Ben, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Glad to hear that your aircraft has been shipped out.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
I'd like to help you. And we will keep improving our service.  
Thank you for supporting DJI.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DanTup Posted at 2017-4-5 11:34
It was delivered 7 days ago, but it's their fault I've had no response for the last 4 days; I've been chasing every day.

I have full email and chat logs; I believe PayPal will give me a refund whether they will or not, because they have failed to deliver what I paid for and are not responding to requests to rectify this.

Hi DanTup, I have replied to your thread. Please provide me with your case number. I'll help to look into it. Thank you.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tkneese Posted at 2017-4-5 13:34
I sent mine in when it lost the video feed (no image transmission signal) and after trying everything to fix it, sent it in.  Received an email saying they would replace it for $78 care refresh but thats total BS since I never crashed or modified it.  I haven't heard back from them but not feeling hopeful after seeing this...

What's your case number, tkneese?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your case.
2017-4-5
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United States

DJI tech support is atrocious. You can wait for an hour and a half for someone to pick up and if you ask to speak to a supervisor they will put you on hold for an additional half hour and will then send you to voicemail.
Another option is that you will wait 1.5 hrs and will then be told that their resources ar being updated and you have to call back tomorrow.
If you resort to twitter @DJISupport and get frustrated about your prior "pleasant" experiences they will put your twitter handle into a blocked list and you can't message them again.
If you resort to talking to them online you will get as many different answers as the number of people you speak to.

There is no systematic troubleshooting steps. If you disagree with anything they say they will ask you to send the drone in.

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. SUPPORT IS A JOKE, COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT.
2017-4-5
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
United States

Oh forgot to mention. If you ask them where they are located they all say Carson, CA however it is blatantly obvious that they are in Manila, Philippines.
2017-4-5
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I totally feel your pain. I wish I could say I'm sorry. But you've probably heard enough of that.

I recently was banned from the forum for the same exact thread. And I'm not trying to get banned again smh ha. I hope you find happiness.
2017-4-5
Use props
ChrisH_Photos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 133694 ft
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-5 18:14
Ben, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Glad to hear that your aircraft has been shipped out.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.

Mindy, with the greatest respect, your reply is just cut and paste corporate waffle.

DJI does not keep improving its service. In fact it keeps getting worse. I've dealt with support for over 2 years on various products. Now I just accept that a $1000 product is pretty much disposable.

It's now 2 Months since I reported that the Mavic cant shoot RAW photos in Active Track mode (only JPEG) , and no one has ever got back to me, or fixed it. So as a PRO photographer (not videographer) I have a drone that wont do what I bought it for and lives on a shelf in my storeroom.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alex's Mavic Posted at 2017-4-5 20:57
DJI tech support is atrocious. You can wait for an hour and a half for someone to pick up and if you ask to speak to a supervisor they will put you on hold for an additional half hour and will then send you to voicemail.
Another option is that you will wait 1.5 hrs and will then be told that their resources ar being updated and you have to call back tomorrow.
If you resort to twitter @DJISupport and get frustrated about your prior "pleasant" experiences they will put your twitter handle into a blocked list and you can't message them again.

I'm sorry you are experience difficulties.
Could you please let me know your twitter ID? I'll help to look into it.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ChrisH_Photos Posted at 2017-4-6 00:16
Mindy, with the greatest respect, your reply is just cut and paste corporate waffle.

DJI does not keep improving its service. In fact it keeps getting worse. I've dealt with support for over 2 years on various products. Now I just accept that a $1000 product is pretty much disposable.

Hi, I have confirmed with our engineers.
It's not available to shoot RAW photos in Active Track mode. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-4-6
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-6
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-6
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Your thread belongs in Service. Please don't create multiple posts about the same topic.
2017-4-6
Use props
Ben G.
Ban Posts
United States

2017-4-6
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-6 00:37
I'm sorry you are experience difficulties.
Could you please let me know your twitter ID? I'll help to look into it.

I have contacted you via PM with my twitter handle.  You promised to look into it.  You have not followed up nor have I been unlocked.  This must be the company policy to upset customers.  The lack of support or delivery on the promises is bewildering.  I have not heard or seen anything like this.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, we merged your two posts because of duplicate contents
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules