Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Conquer antenna system
1515 10 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

Anyone here using one of these antennas? Looks like a very well made setup. I like the all-in-one idea they have used.
https://www.commandcase.com/conquer

2017-4-6
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
Flight distance : 334774 ft
United States

I just ordered and got mines back in 2days will install it on p4p tomorrow and try it out. All reviews i heard have been positive so far
2017-4-6
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
United States

New York Giants Posted at 2017-4-6 19:24
I just ordered and got mines back in 2days will install it on p4p tomorrow and try it out. All reviews i heard have been positive so far

Please follow up here if you don't mind. I am very interested in one of these myself.
2017-4-6
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
United States

Okay I will give my feedback tomorrow on it.  
2017-4-6
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Sprtbkrydr Posted at 2017-4-6 19:26
Please follow up here if you don't mind. I am very interested in one of these myself.

What do you ride?  I ask because of your username.

2017-4-6
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-4-6 21:44
What do you ride?  I ask because of your username.

Well right now I'm between bikes. I just sold my Honda CBR1000RR and plan on getting another one next spring. It will probably be another sport bike I just don't know what yet. People say I don't look like the type to ride a sport bike but they just happen to be the most comfortable for me to ride. I'm 54 and still feel like I'm 24!
1422336_828724727153941_1388076958_n.jpg
2017-4-6
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
United States

>
Phantom 4 Pro Discussion
>

Tags: antenna dbi range booster
Unwatch Thread
< Prev12
On_Bail_Cuz
On_Bail_Cuz
Boz said: ↑
Looks a bit too led loaded for me but thanks anyway.
Each to their own, personally I love it, don't forget as I mentioned it has its own built in battery which you can charge when ever you want but the LED "halo" lights do not need to be on you can operate it with the lights on or off if you want the battery life to last longer then you would keep the LEDs off, if you wanted to show off to people around you then you put them on lol

P.s I have no affiliation with the guy or company I get nothing at all if you do or don't purchase.... I'm simply a happy customer who purchased it and has had a very good experience with the seller and the product and I'll pass on my experience and feedback, it's up to you what you do with it
#21 Monday at 7:16 AM
Tools
Like Reply
Boz likes this.
New York Giants
New York Giants
Okay great thanks for sharing the information. I ordered it today along with the whip antennas got a tracking confirmation will arrive in 2days. If there is anything else that you think of concerning Conquer antenna feel free to share it with me I cant wait to get mines to try it out.
#22 Monday at 8:09 PM
Tools
On_Bail_Cuz
On_Bail_Cuz
New York Giants said: ↑
Okay great thanks for sharing the information. I ordered it today along with the whip antennas got a tracking confirmation will arrive in 2days. If there is anything else that you think of concerning Conquer antenna feel free to share it with me I cant wait to get mines to try it out.
That's great man I know you won't be disappointed, if you do have any issues or questions email the guy there and he will assist you, he really takes pride in his customer service and will go that extra mile to ensure he assists you
#23 Tuesday at 2:19 AM
Tools
Like Reply
New York Giants
New York Giants
Awesome
#24 Tuesday at 2:26 AM
Tools
On_Bail_Cuz
On_Bail_Cuz
Also the whip antennas are awesome great choice to get them as well for when you don't want to do any long distance flying, best thing is that any new products that they release will be able to attach to the mounting bracket, which is good so you won't need to mod the remote after you do it the first time anything else you get and they release will attach straight onto it... I'd love to hear your feedback once you get it and do the mod send me some pics and let me know what you think, tbh I have not seen one negative review on this product and everyone I spoke to spoke very highly of the quality and build
#25 Tuesday at 2:31 AM
Tools
Like Reply
New York Giants
New York Giants
That's good I figured as much as I fly I didn't want to limit my ability to fly bc of the battery being drained on antenna at least I would be able to use the whips while Conquer charge back up. I have batteries for my P4P (4High Capacity & 3 reg)
#26 Tuesday at 2:56 AM
Tools
Splacto
Splacto
Looks like it doesn't fit the P4P+?
#27 Yesterday at 3:41 PM
Tools
Like Reply
New York Giants
New York Giants
Im not sure but they have good customer support that you could call to verify for sure the number is 866-202-5624
#28 Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Tools
On_Bail_Cuz
On_Bail_Cuz
New
Splacto said: ↑
Looks like it doesn't fit the P4P+?
I don't see why it wouldn't fit p4p+ if it works on the p4p, but best way is to email or phone them, they have a really good customer service and I'm sure they will answer any questions you have
#29 Today at 2:02 AM
Tools
Like Reply
On_Bail_Cuz
On_Bail_Cuz
New
New York Giants said: ↑
Im not sure but they have good customer support that you could call to verify for sure the number is 866-202-5624
Hey mate have you received yours yet? I'm keen to hear your thoughts
#30 Today at 2:02 AM
Tools
Like Reply
tml4191 likes this.
Splacto
Splacto
New Looks like the aerial bracket mount needs access to where the screen mounts to rc. P4P+ is fixed there and moulded into rc cover in one piece. I also see on the website they stipulate not for P4P+ lol. Oh well. Never mind. FPVLR on the way...happy days. Happy flying
#31 Today at 6:41 AM
Tools
Like Reply
New York Giants
New York Giants
New Okay the results to the Conquer Antenna System is officially in from me. Completed my own install in about an hour, antenna was already full charged & ready for the test flight. Due to 26mph winds with occassional gust of 38mph i couldn't fully max it out on the test run as i wanted to, but from my test flight that i did do im therally therally SATISFIED as i was able to fly far enough to where i would usually loose signal but with this kit i still had full reception even at a lower altitude of 200ft. I was so tempted to keep flying further but knew it wasnt a good idea with the head wind i was gonna have to fight returning home at max speed of 11mph bc of the wind. Again i am VERY HAPPY & cant wait to send it on more test runs.
2017-4-7
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
United States

Sprtbkrydr Posted at 2017-4-6 22:40
Well right now I'm between bikes. I just sold my Honda CBR1000RR and plan on getting another one next spring. It will probably be another sport bike I just don't know what yet. People say I don't look like the type to ride a sport bike but they just happen to be the most comfortable for me to ride. I'm 54 and still feel like I'm 24!

Ha ha, sounds like me.  55 and still riding.  Lucky for me though, I still have my bikes. CBR1000rr, CBR600rr, VMax1200, those are my running street bikes.  I have a few dirt that I don't ride so much any more.
Nice to have other riders on .
2017-4-7
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
United States

Oppps sry for that post i tried to just copy & paste my feedback from anther forum & copied the whole thread. Sorry
2017-4-7
Use props
New York Giants
lvl.3
United States

Okay the results to the Conquer Antenna System is officially in from me. Completed my own install in about an hour, antenna was already full charged & ready for the test flight. Due to 26mph winds with occassional gust of 38mph i couldn't fully max it out on the test run as i wanted to, but from my test flight that i did do im therally therally SATISFIED as i was able to fly far enough to where i would usually loose signal but with this kit i still had full reception even at a lower altitude of 200ft. I was so tempted to keep flying further but knew it wasnt a good idea with the head wind i was gonna have to fight returning home at max speed of 11mph bc of the wind. Again i am VERY HAPPY & cant wait to send it on more test runs.
20170407_133624.jpg
20170407_133557.jpg
2017-4-7
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
United States

Seems like an interesting concept.  I am curious to know if it will work on both the 2.4 and 5.8 ghz ranges, or is it limited to just one?  I suspect the latter   I use an amplifier on one of my Phantoms, but no directional antenna, and am able to easily out fly the battery life of the Phantom.  I like not having to have the remote pointed at the Phantom, since I am lazy and turning my body requires me to expend energy.  Since my body does not exactly proceed from the top of my head to the soles of my feet in a linear path, I try to avoid motion when possible.  I am in shape.  Round is a shape, you know.

2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules