Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redoliver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698117 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear representtives of DJI Support,

1)I can not move the camera right and left while flying, when I touch the screen and try to move it with blue round circle, it moves only u and down.

2)I have horizon level problem when flying, esp. in sport mode

3)Strange shake when calibrating gimbal

4)Probellers are not tight when locked, esp red ones. How to fix this problem? I think is causes additional shake to the motors.

looking forward to your reply,
2017-4-7
Use props
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

Trying to help but I am far from experienced in terms of others here and certainly DJI staff:
1) There is a setting (I'm sorry, I forgot) which will allow the gimbal to yaw
2)can you elaborate?  I've been told it is advised not to shoot video while in sports mode, but I can add I have no issues here.
3)normal
4)There is a known issue with the red propellars and DJI will replace for you
2017-4-7
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

4.  I don't know if DJI has changed their "You need to get a RMA and mail them back to us first" policy, and wait for a new set to arrive.

How long that process takes is another matter (Month+ ??).  They really need to just mail the things out immediately and let the customer put the old ones in the box and send them back as it is a known problem that still seems to exist.

As to the gimbal shake #3, that seemed to occur after a recent firmware update.  Personally, I don't think it is a normal shake for a stepper motor and more likely a bad sequencing in the software for it, but they are calling it that.

2017-4-7
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698117 ft
  • >>>
Russia

A few more questions:

1)Do we have 60 fps 4k prores with the license ?

2)Can we control zoom when using zuiko 9-18 on the Inspire 2?

3)Do you have correct IMU calibration tutorial? What air temperature must be while calibrating?

4)What are the best setting to shoot 4k? To have a very sharp video? Close to A7S2? It has the same bitrate.
2017-4-7
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

1. Sounds like you have the camera in FPV mode (which will lock the camera straight ahead). Change this to Follow
Untitled.jpg

2. calibrate the camera gimbal and if necessary use the roll adjustment as needed. Sport mode can upset your aircraft angles in fast forward speeds and you will sometimes need to manually adjust the camera roll as needed.

3. Remove and remount the gimbal and make sure that all the rubber dampeners are working correctly. Vibration can come from the motors and the camera is just showing you the final affect of this vibration problem.  Check the props and balance them if needed (or try another pair).  

4.Contact DJI for the V2/3 props for the red side. There is a known problem with loose hub connections with multipole posts in this forum.

5. Put your aircraft in a cool environment for about 30 minutes.  Then get everything ready like a race car pit stop.  Start the remote first and open the Go 4 App.... IMU calibration is located on your DJI Go 4 App under advanced settings have the App on the page with the IMU calibration start button
The Inspire 2 will need to put on a level surface, no metal around it. Turn on the Inspire 2 and get ready to start the IMU start....    Once you start the calibration process, you need to follow the on-screen prompts.....   look at the iconic picture of the I2 on your display. It's telling you what orientation to move your I2 into. There's no textual description, just a picture change. It's not noticeable unless you're looking at it. The app will sit and wait for it to detect that you've re-positioned your I2.  After successful completion you will need to restart the Inspire 2.

Rich
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules