DJI Spark Rumors and Pics!? (Opinions)?
4576 15 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

I have been looking at these rumors and pics and it seems pretty interesting! Would definitely be interested, I wasn't a fan of the Mavic because of the arms however from the videos and pictures this doesn't look like a 3-Axis Gimbal so that could be a downfall as well. What about the IR sensor and obstacle avoidance bar above the camera? ( If that's what it is) Of course, very people know for sure what's going on. Everyone's opinion and comments?
dji-spark-7-e1491399512784 (1).jpg Spark.jpeg Spark1.jpeg
2017-4-7
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like DJI is copying the yuneec breeze.
2017-4-7
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

https://www.facebook.com/groups/280029275779793/
2017-4-7
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
United States

Join that FB group. I've seen an actual proto and know some things I can't yet post. It makes the Breeze look like a joke. It's dooooope! But it's a different class than the Mavic. Don't fret Mavic users. You can't do what you can with this with the Mavic and vice versa really. It's a mini.
2017-4-7
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

We can talk about this here?
2017-4-7
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-4-7 15:48
Join that FB group. I've seen an actual proto and know some things I can't yet post. It makes the Breeze look like a joke. It's dooooope! But it's a different class than the Mavic. Don't fret Mavic users. You can't do what you can with this with the Mavic and vice versa really. It's a mini.

Artist,

Wanna see something doopppppppeeeee do a search for DJI 5X or DJI X Series
tell me what you think

2017-4-7
Use props
Brandon00151
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119137 ft
United States

So what do you guys think the weight is for this thing? Would someone need to register to fly it legally? I'm already registered but I was wondering for if I wanted to get  a friend into flying drones and they didn't want to register but I wanted to start them out with a DJI drone.
2017-4-7
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

http://www.mavic-guide.co.uk/dji-spark-drone/ here you can see much more ;) enjoy
2017-4-8
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

Brandon00151 Posted at 2017-4-7 23:19
So what do you guys think the weight is for this thing? Would someone need to register to fly it legally? I'm already registered but I was wondering for if I wanted to get  a friend into flying drones and they didn't want to register but I wanted to start them out with a DJI drone.

From pics I have seen they show it weighing 190 grams without a battery
2017-4-8
Use props
航怕二品大人
lvl.1

China

there are more leaks photo https://dji-discount.com/375.html
2017-4-8
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

Here's a quick overview of an opinion with some video and pictures!

https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
2017-4-8
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

From what I hear its a selfie drone -- smaller then The Mavic -- I believe it is a indoor drone -- Smaller the drone the more susseptable it is to the wind
2017-4-8
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

Its a very small drone and the blades are really small. More of an expensive toy to fly around the park and not very high.  Good for people just getting their first drone.
2017-4-8
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-7 18:16
Artist,

Wanna see something doopppppppeeeee do a search for DJI 5X or DJI X Series

Yo.

I did both searches and just got results mainly for the Zenmuse X3.

I do remember long before the Mavic came out and the patent watchers (as I call them) were noticing weird patent purchases came up with some pretty wild ideas about what it was and they were calling it the Phantom X. Ended up being the P4P+ and the Mavic.  Lol.   A lot of it was a hybrid of the Mavic and the P4P.

If you want to see some real stuff about what is coming out, check out my FB group I JUST started up.  Anything I post on there, or who is posted by the other administrator is confirmed.  There are no rumors on the Spark there.  They are at a minimum confirmed by someone people I know at DJI.  That's not to say it will make it to market that way as it is still being designed and tested.

Speaking of tested, join the group, we just posted one of the first actual flights that is floating around but we had it right away.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/280029275779793/
2017-4-9
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

ArtistFirst Posted at 2017-4-9 09:56
Yo.

I did both searches and just got results mainly for the Zenmuse X3.

ArtistFirst ,

The DJI X series looks like a P4 but more sleeker the camera is mounted in the same place it looks like it's mounted more up inside the airframe's body with a smoked dome that covers it like a B17 belly gunner
it might be a Hi-Performance drone because the pilot was doing loop's, barrel roll's, split-S'es and moving
with the hi-speed of a drone racer--- My first thought was the vid being speeded up but it wasn't
I think Hall007 posted it .
Fly safe -- Fly Free
2017-4-10
Use props
bcopter
New
Flight distance : 1315325 ft
Russia

More info and photo about DJI Spark:
Camera 4К 24fps, 1080p 60fps
Obstacle avoidance system
2- axis gimbal