DJI Service
1063 4 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

I'm posting this as it can peratin to any DJI service experience.  I sent in my p3std. quad copter in for repair because I had crashed into my neighbors storage shed.  Operator error all the way.  The process of sending it in, watching the repair progress timeline, and getting it back was flawless.  I was very surprised and pleased at the very reasonable repair cost as I did not know what the quote would be.  If I didn't know better, I'd think it was a brand new replacement because it came back super clean.  DJI also sent me a complete set of blades with the plastic protector on the hubs as well as a bag to keep them in. I'm very pleased with the Carson, CA repair facility.  I have not had a chance to fly it yet due to the incllimate weather here in north central CA.

Chuck
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Glad to know it works for you. Thank you for sharing.
2017-4-7
Use props
fans9592b04d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

You are very lucky then!  I sent my inspire 2 and x4s in for repair on March 8th.  I overnighted it so they got it on the 9th.  It has been a month and they still aren't finished with it!!  It takes them days to answer my emails and I don't have 3 hours to wait on hold on the phone.  

I have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on DJI products and they don't seem to care at all!! I would think that would make and difference.  I paid for the repair (even though it should have been fixed under warranty but I didn't want say anything and I just paid because I didn't want to wait another month to appeal!). Anyway, it is paid for and has been saying it's being repaired now for 4 or 5 days.  

I would really like my drone and my camera back!!  They should give me a free x5s for my trouble!!!

I certainly home they overnight my inspire 2 and camera back to me so I don't have to wait a week for ground too!!

My case number is CAS-495757-P1F2B3.  
2017-4-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans9592b04d Posted at 2017-4-8 18:47
You are very lucky then!  I sent my inspire 2 and x4s in for repair on March 8th.  I overnighted it so they got it on the 9th.  It has been a month and they still aren't finished with it!!  It takes them days to answer my emails and I don't have 3 hours to wait on hold on the phone.  

I have spent 10s of thousands of dollars on DJI products and they don't seem to care at all!! I would think that would make and difference.  I paid for the repair (even though it should have been fixed under warranty but I didn't want say anything and I just paid because I didn't want to wait another month to appeal!). Anyway, it is paid for and has been saying it's being repaired now for 4 or 5 days.  

I will escalate your case to get a better ETA for your unit.
2017-4-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated.
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules