Video cut out and skips
1202 7 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscd2a9716
New
United States

Hello, new drone owner. I love the mavic pro however a little disappointed in video quality.  My 5th flight with this thing and I was watching back the video and saw a clear split second lost of picture and then later a skip or screen tear of video.  Any advice? Should I call for replacement? I can upload video sample tomorrow.
2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

what Memory card are you using? There have been some threads about memory cards causing this.
2017-4-7
Use props
fanscd2a9716
New
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-7 22:30
what Memory card are you using? There have been some threads about memory cards causing this.

I immediately I stalled a 64gb Samsung Evo
I have not tried the supplied as card.  
2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Germany

fanscd2a9716 Posted at 2017-4-7 22:34
I immediately I stalled a 64gb Samsung Evo
I have not tried the supplied as card.

try the supplied one and see if you still have the problem. I bought one extra with the same specs as the supplied one and have not have any problems. Check this link about what is needed.

This is about phantom but I think it's still valid.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-90447-1-1.html
2017-4-7
Use props
Colonel187
New
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-7 22:44
try the supplied one and see if you still have the problem. I bought one extra with the same specs as the supplied one and have not have any problems. Check this link about what is needed.

This is about phantom but I think it's still valid.

Yeah I'm a computer nerd I know all about those specs.  It's a class 10 UHS 1 which is an exact match however the only difference is that it is an sdxc rather than sdhc.  I also re-watched the video to cut the blip for posting it here and I can't find it again, it's possible it was the playback. I re-watched the "skip" section a few more times and it could be a slight jello effect I have seen through the forums.
2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Germany

Colonel187 Posted at 2017-4-7 23:00
Yeah I'm a computer nerd I know all about those specs.  It's a class 10 UHS 1 which is an exact match however the only difference is that it is an sdxc rather than sdhc.  I also re-watched the video to cut the blip for posting it here and I can't find it again, it's possible it was the playback. I re-watched the "skip" section a few more times and it could be a slight jello effect I have seen through the forums.

OK, good that it seems to be solved then. Yes playback on a computer can be tricky especially if it's 4K have been so many threads about that here.

Happy flying.
2017-4-7
Use props
Colonel187
New
United States

Thanks for the quick replies.
2017-4-8
Use props
echosmith
lvl.1

China

I would recommend Joyoshare media cutter to you. Unlike some video editors which may make stuttering playback videos, it can cut, edit, and merge videos with no quality loss. All video content will be safe and sound. Maybe you could consider it in your future.
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules