1243 6 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hangman3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79692 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
This question is mainly for those who have had experience of both Go4 & litchi.
It seems that in the UK with the Go4 app, for some reason the Image transmission settings are non adjustable. This has become a bit of an issue for me as the live image becomes very glitchy & makes it hard to fly safely. I have found that if I change my tablet language settings to US, then some of the settings become available. Can anyone tell me please:
  • Why are these settings not available in the UK?
  • Are these settings adjustable in Litchi in the UK?
  • If so, what settings are available?
  • If I was to change these settings in Litchi. Would they hold when I went back to Go4, or would they just change back to what was set in Go4 previously?
Even though I have changed my tab to US, Go4 still only offered the option to change chanel & transmission code rate. Where as I have seen tutorial videos that offer a switch HD mode as well.
2017-4-7
Use props
adrian8891
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Dear Hangman,

You cannot change image quality/channel in GO app. But You can choose quality and channel in Litchi. I don't know why in Europe there is no possibility to change that, but this was reason that I bought Litchi.

Litchi has quite limited possibilities in case of calibration. You CANNOT make calibration of RC , pairing , IMU calibration via Litchi app. So , in emergency You need to have GO app.
2017-4-8
Use props
The_Death_Angel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134062 ft
Australia

i live in Australia. I have been a P4 and P4P pilot since January and have recently noticed some people on this forum using Litchi. I didn't know what that was until today and i am thinking of purchasing it on my ipad mini 2. The main reason is i have noticed people purchasing it for the reason of the video feed being less glitchy. The Go app is so glitchy sometimes my screen turns green and cant see anything especially when my device gets hot. Is this true and what other advantages does Litchi have over DJI Go app?
2017-4-11
Use props
Hangman3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The_Death_Angel Posted at 2017-4-11 20:18
i live in Australia. I have been a P4 and P4P pilot since January and have recently noticed some people on this forum using Litchi. I didn't know what that was until today and i am thinking of purchasing it on my ipad mini 2. The main reason is i have noticed people purchasing it for the reason of the video feed being less glitchy. The Go app is so glitchy sometimes my screen turns green and cant see anything especially when my device gets hot. Is this true and what other advantages does Litchi have over DJI Go app?

I have not used Litchi so cannot speak for or against it. From the info I have gathered, I would say they are reasonably level as they both have their pros & cons.
2017-4-11
Use props
Euc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69 ft
Australia

The_Death_Angel Posted at 2017-4-11 20:18

Litchi makes it easy to pre-program flights on computer which download to the app. I have not used Go for a long time but it did not allow you to do that. You had to fly the waypoints to program them in. I only use Go to calibrate now.
PS. I had video glitches equally on Go and Litchi on the screen monitor (not on the SD video). For me it turned out to be an update being incompatible with the HDMI module. I downgraded firmware to 1.6 and its all been fine.
2017-4-12
Use props
Mathys
New
South Africa

Good day

I am not sure if there is yet a thread open for my question i have tried to search for one but do not seem to find this question. excuse me for asking this here but DJI is not allowing me to post a new thread. is there a fpv app that displays the DJI go app as it normally looks? i dont want to lose all the info on the screen and would like to see it as you would normally only through FPV with the split? is this possible?
Thank you
2017-4-14
Use props
Hangman3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mathys Posted at 2017-4-14 22:03
Good day

I am not sure if there is yet a thread open for my question i have tried to search for one but do not seem to find this question. excuse me for asking this here but DJI is not allowing me to post a new thread. is there a fpv app that displays the DJI go app as it normally looks? i dont want to lose all the info on the screen and would like to see it as you would normally only through FPV with the split? is this possible?

Hi,
Unfortunately I don't have the answer to your question.
Also, not sure why you cant open a new thread. Might be a silly question, but did you make sure to select a topic & give it a title?
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules