Argentina

Air recorder 0x800020 no veo la señal no tengo imagen necesito yuda
2017-4-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

¿Esto es después de una actualización de firmware? ¿Qué modelo de avión tiene?
2017-4-8
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola tengo un phantom 4
2017-4-9
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Este drone es una porqueria no sirve para nada no lo compren
2017-4-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fabian pedrosa Posted at 2017-4-9 18:02
Este drone es una porqueria no sirve para nada no lo compren

Entiendo que estás frustrado, pero ¿puedes decirme por favor cuándo empezó a recibir este mensaje? ¿Cuánto tiempo llevas esta aeronave? Si acaba de comprarlo, debe intentar intercambiarlo con su tienda minorista.
2017-4-10
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola el drone tiene 2 ha de uso lo compré en España y soy de Argentina el problema es q anda solo cuando logra actualizar el firmware el aircraf y cuando lo apago y vuelvo a encender vuelve a fallar el gimbal me da el mismo error luego cuando le da la gana en cualquier momento actualiza el firmware el aircraf y anda hasta q lo apago
Aquí en Argentina no hay service oficial
2017-4-13
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi, I have problems updating a firmware with the assistant 2 of a phantom 4, it updates up to 47% and it does not advance anymore the error that gives is error code: 0x022803 and for a week I am so the drone has 2 hours of no use I know that to do I am from Argentina and I buy it in Spain it does not have a year of use I understand that it is in guarantee but as I send it and where in Argentina there is no service I need help I am very disappointed with the product is very expensive and I could not use it
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fabian pedrosa Posted at 2017-4-18 07:46
Hi, I have problems updating a firmware with the assistant 2 of a phantom 4, it updates up to 47% and it does not advance anymore the error that gives is error code: 0x022803 and for a week I am so the drone has 2 hours of no use I know that to do I am from Argentina and I buy it in Spain it does not have a year of use I understand that it is in guarantee but as I send it and where in Argentina there is no service I need help I am very disappointed with the product is very expensive and I could not use it

Have you tried to restart the aircraft then upgrade it through DJI GO 4?
If the error keeps popping up on the screen, please upload a screenshot here and export the upgrading log as the tutorial below:
2017-4-18
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi, I already did this
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry we did not receive the log.
Could you please export it as the tutorial then upload it to Dropbox and post the link here so I can transfer it to the engineers for evaluation.
2017-4-23
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

2017-5-7
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

RE: No signal gimbal disconect

print.jpg
print.jpg
print.jpg
2017-5-7
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello dear, what will I do with my P4 do not walk do not walk and do not walk, I can not update the aircraft, with assistant 2 I connect it updates only up to 47% and gives me error, I am from Argentina I must do I have to buy a Karma of Gopro, these drones are walking P4 has no use, someone is going to listen or help me
2017-5-7
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello dear, what will I do with my P4 do not walk do not walk and do not walk, I can not update the aircraft, with assistant 2 I connect it updates only up to 47% and gives me error, I am from Argentina I must do I have to buy a Karma of Gopro, these drones are walking P4 has no use, someone is going to listen or help me
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules