Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P plus. App crashing
809 4 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephanegimenez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1153780 ft
  • >>>
Jersey

Hi,

So I have the plus (screen integrated to the RC).
I have the latest firware, on both RC and drone.
This morning, I did a tapfly Backward, and within a few seconds the app would not respond, eg, couldn't stop the tapfly, or anything, other than controlling the sticks.
Stoping, pausing, nothing....
In fact the drone even went above my max flight altitude (set to 125m, went close to 150.
Starting stopping recording not responsive...

This went on for a little while, and then the drone stopped finally its tapfly.
I flew it back, landing, and thought to bring it home to check for updates...

No new updates..

It is not the first time the app crashes or acts a little strange on this Android device.

In fact, since this incident, I have not been able to go within the RC to my album. I get a crash error, that DJI4 closed unexpectedly. Over and over ...

restarted both devices, nothing.

I am a finding it difficult to trust the application DJI4 on Android, as much as I trust the drone.

Anyone else has similar issues with the RC+ ?
2017-4-9
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Netherlands

Yes,

a simple search can give you plenty of answers
2017-4-9
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

Same here although not as bad as yours, wish I'd have gone with the non + version.
2017-4-9
Use props
Drone Dude Alga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14227470 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

mine is crashing less time after the last update but still crashes 2 or 3 times a day, plus the horizon drift and problems recording video on the sd card, this phantom is still too far to be a reliable tool like the P3...
2017-4-10
Use props
stephanegimenez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1153780 ft
  • >>>
Jersey

Are you guys able to open up the Album from the home screen? I am literally unable to anymore.
My P3 never had issues like this. just the odd glitch, but I had complete confidence in it.
This P4P+, not confident. I have no faith in the application.

I was hoping for software updates somewhere, but even that I find hard to find.
The firmware is done from the tool on the Computer (Mac in my case), but what about the Android OS and the Applications?

Would be quite nice to have a one stop place to see all firmware, RC and Dronve,  and all Applications within the RC update status?

But anyway.. Back to topic...

I will test it again this coming week end.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules