Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First few test flights. Newbie here
1404 8 2015-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joeyend1968
lvl.1

United States

I'm learning....
http://youtu.be/NJEY5XEEpBI
2015-3-1
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

Hey, hey! I assume you live in the dfw area?  I am in Southlake....we should fly together sometime.  Jaron at bgoarchitects dot com.  
2015-3-1
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

Looking good,.. I will have to say you scared the crap out of me as you were heading for that sign,... I kept waiting for you to slow, stop or gain altitude... Nice work. really sucked me in on that first shot.
2015-3-1
Use props
Joeyend1968
lvl.1

United States

jaron@bgoarchit Posted at 2015-3-2 09:31
Hey, hey! I assume you live in the dfw area?  I am in Southlake....we should fly together sometime.  ...

Jaron, yeah cool... I Live in Bedford. I was just at Southlake town square tonight, lol.

Joeyend68 at gmail dot com
2015-3-1
Use props
Joeyend1968
lvl.1

United States

eaglecook Posted at 2015-3-2 10:57
Looking good,.. I will have to say you scared the crap out of me as you were heading for that sign,. ...

Thank you.  I won't lie, there's a lot of things that scare me when I'm pushing the envelope a little with this bird but I figure I need to put my big boy pants on and go for it.  Heck, it's only 3k, right?
2015-3-1
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

Haha, yea, it's only money, you only go around once and so on. If your gonna make cool stuff, ya gotta take some chances. I just checked UPS website and mine is on the truck for delivery today,.. I feel like a 10 year old on Christmas eve... SOOOO pumped up! I will have to work hard to make sure I follow all of the set up instructions and not miss anything!
2015-3-2
Use props
Joeyend1968
lvl.1

United States

eaglecook Posted at 2015-3-3 01:55
Haha, yea, it's only money, you only go around once and so on. If your gonna make cool stuff, ya got ...

Completely ignore the "quick start guide". Lol

Congrats, I giggled like a little kid when I got mine. Lol
2015-3-2
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

Well, it's here, all set up and I messed around with the app a little bit with no props on. I super nervous though because I need to do the update and keep reading about the horror stories of things going wrong.. guess I'll just follow the directions and go for a test flight tomorrow. :-)
It can't stay on my desk forever!
2015-3-2
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hahaha We've all been there!!

2015-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules