Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P34K gets stuck in video mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tukcedo
lvl.1
Netherlands

Dear Pilots,

Very often, I can't get out of video mode to switch to still image: not via the controller (button left front) or via the app. I have to exit the app completely, reconnect and then if I'm lucky, it lets me take a picture again. Signal strength is all green, drone can be either further away or close, it doesn't make a difference. Switching on video after taking pictures never seems to be a problem.

Anyone reconise this problem, any ideas on how to circumvent it?

Thanks!

Mich.

2017-4-9
Use props
Tukcedo
lvl.1
Netherlands

Guys, for those looking for a solution to the same issue: the issues ARE related and the problem is the SD card. I tried a Sandisk Extreme Plus and that works just fine. The end/start recording now responds as expected and the videos aren't corrupted anymore.

And a tip for rescuing those corrupted vids: using Avidemux I was able to remove the bad frames and save the video as new. 98% of the video as good as new!
2017-4-15
Use props
N5217Q
New
Flight distance : 246 ft
United States

Wish I could agree.

Just purchased a 32GB SanDisk  Extreme Plus for my new Phantom 3SE after video failure and error message to replace card. Bottom line, didn't fix the issue. I get 10secs of video then a hard stop, overheating of the camera and frozen timer.  Open to all suggestions...thanks.
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules