Wow!!!! Phantom 4 Pro + Polarpro ND16/PL is breathtaking!
1368 11 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
betonven
lvl.2
United States

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you my excitement over my new filters (Polarpro cinema vivid), with a field test starring sunny Indiana rural landscape. The result is amazing, and the post-processing time was reduced significantly (colorwise everything was already where it should be!!!)
The entire footage was shot in ISO100 - F5.6 - 1/50 in 4K/24p format.

I seriously suggest to invest the money for a series of good filters, your bird really needs them, even the ones with variable aperture like our P4P. Select 4K to enjoy!

2017-4-9
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

The horizon line, is lower in the right side.  Gimbal tilt ?
2017-4-9
Use props
betonven
lvl.2
United States

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-4-9 13:58
The horizon line, is lower in the right side.  Gimbal tilt ?

One of the many lucky people out there!

To be fair, gimbal tilt in my unit is usually not a problem. It takes some time to get horizontal after a steep turn, but usually it gets there without further problems.  In that particular case there was some wind (~15-20mph) so I'm OK with that negligible tilt. Also, I took of from a non-horizontal surface (OEM box placed on some gravels), and this might also have to do something with that, as, the initial shot actually starts from take off.
2017-4-9
Use props
FeariTself
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

Nice is the video all in one flight? Just wondering, seems like it takes me 20 or more flights to put together a decent video
2017-4-9
Use props
betonven
lvl.2
United States

FeariTself Posted at 2017-4-9 14:48
Nice is the video all in one flight? Just wondering, seems like it takes me 20 or more flights to put together a decent video

Technically it was two flights, as I had to get it down to change the battery. But it all happened within an hour. Of course, this is my usual "secret spot", away from airports - no notifications needed-, away from people (fly with a peace of mind) and with nice variation of scenery to capture good footage. Also, as 4K footage is extremely space consuming, from one point and after I started to really be careful when I'm flying, try to be smooth, leveled (as much as possible with that gimbal anyway!), relatively slow and without sudden or steep turns. This way, a high portion of the footage becomes usable. Then all you need is a computer, some patience and good royalties-free music
2017-4-9
Use props
PolarProSupport
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for supporting our brand!  - Oliver from PolarPro
2017-7-28
Use props
Cinefilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118829 ft
Dominican Republic

Dlog or dcinelike?!
2017-7-28
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video, thanks for sharing.
2017-7-28
Use props
picky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279 ft
Philippines

Hi I also use the Polar Pro Cine Collection and film using d/cinelike setting. The results are excellent. I film in 1080 as I not have a 4k tele and not likely to get one anytime soon.
2017-7-28
Use props
X-ACTO!
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

This is nice with the polar on
2017-7-29
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Great Video
2017-7-29
Use props
Richard in Bois
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34721 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice to see you have frame rate / shutter speed ratio correct for smooth video.
2017-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules