Lost Travel Mode
1339 4 2015-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enyel
lvl.2

Venezuela

Hi guys... I need help... I have the latest Firmware on the Inspire 1 and the Remotes... The problem is that when I toggle the landing gear (LG) switch 4 times the Inspire 1 LG goes from full down to full up position and the App says "landing gear raising". The gimbal is not attached. I tried to enter Travel Mode through the App and it doesn't do anything. It gives a message of Auto Adjust and nothing happens. In that message it says someting about a Manual Mode to adjust the LG. Any ideas?
2015-3-1
Use props
Luinil
lvl.2

United States

The Inspire needs to be on a hard surface. Mine would not go into travel mode in the grass or on a carpet but would on concrete or wood. Try putting it on the lid of the case that worked for me. I believe that visioning system needs to see a good reflective surface for it to go into travel mode.
2015-3-1
Use props
al2sar
lvl.2

Greece

Indeed this is the answer...just do it on a hard reflective surface...also never pick it up ever so slightly while it is transforming to travel mode to help it ....it will end up in an intermediate position
2015-3-1
Use props
Enyel
lvl.2

Venezuela

Luinil Posted at 2015-3-2 04:13
The Inspire needs to be on a hard surface. Mine would not go into travel mode in the grass or on a c ...

Thanks Luinil... That was the problem!!! It uses the sonars to enter into Travel Mode. Very precise system indeed. Thanks again
2015-3-1
Use props
Luinil
lvl.2

United States

You are welcome. Had mine on the carpet yesterday and had to put a piece of paper under it to get it into travel mode.   
2015-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules