Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-10 16:13
You are totally wrong. I dont blame the sales rep for making this mistake because it is now obvious it is by far too similar. I had nothing to compare a pro remote to. I believed I owned a pro model until 5 days ago. I flew it locally and havent left my property with it.

Lots of products look similar and lots of sales assistants wouldn't have a clue what they are selling, but that doesn't mean the manufacturer is at fault.
particularly after you've had the product for 6 months and couldn't even notice the difference between wifi and Lightbridge.
You you're an IT professional but you didn't even read the manual to see that the connection (wifi vs cable) was different.
You should put the blame where it belongs ... and out of the three parties, DJI is not one of them.

2017-4-10
Use props
Vincent D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622841 ft
United States

I think the next Drone I spend 1k on something: 1. I'll take the word and opinion of some high school kid at Best Buy.  2. Before I purchase it I'll do no research. 3. I'll purchase it based on decal color.
Let's face it. You you had an impulse purchase for instant gratification. Sell it on eBay or to a friend a buy the drone you want. It really amazing me the entitlement people have these days.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

From what I can see, you did send in a P34K RC to begin with. Is the email you used during the case the same one you use for your DJI account by any chance? I can use that to verify what product your unit was registering as on your Go app.
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 07:03
From what I can see, you did send in a P34K RC to begin with. Is the email you used during the case the same one you use for your DJI account by any chance? I can use that to verify what product your unit was registering as on your Go app.

No different email
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 07:03

It is the first and lastname in the case @ gmail.com

When anyone launches the go app it provides 3 choices for phantom 3, a standard, advanced, and pro. It does not allow a customer to pick a 4K. There is one gold striped drone the pro.

Did you see the two nearly identical images I was referring to at bestbuydotca website?

I never knew a standard with a 4K camera called a "4K" existed until last week. Upon purchasing I wanted the 4K pro, the gold one. This was a terrible marketing decision by dji to create this confusion.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

If you want to post it here or PM it to me, I can double check the Go app information for you like I previously mentioned.
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 09:38
If you want to post it here or PM it to me, I can double check the Go app information for you like I previously mentioned.

Not sure how to pm on this. Wish I could call you directly.
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

Vincent D Posted at 2017-4-10 23:11
I think the next Drone I spend 1k on something: 1. I'll take the word and opinion of some high school kid at Best Buy.  2. Before I purchase it I'll do no research. 3. I'll purchase it based on decal color.
Let's face it. You you had an impulse purchase for instant gratification. Sell it on eBay or to a friend a buy the drone you want. It really amazing me the entitlement people have these days.

My flying partner and I have spent over $5000 in products from dji. Between the p3 advanced, then this "4k" and a mavic pro. Extra batteries backpack etc.
2017-4-11
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Now, just to chime in. I already had advanced, i know what pro and p3 4k are, and while looking at pro, doing searches, it actually kicked me into b&H photo, on pro, then looking at pricing it kicked me to p3 pro 4k which i ordered, but when i got the confirmation it had some other wording that made me look closer - i realized that what they named p3 pro 4k was actually p3 4k, no pro.. so i talked to them and refused the package for a full refund... incidentally that p3 pro 4k was about 2 more than standard, and slightly above what a refurb professional was on dji webpage.. so was very easy to make that mistake...  Many sellers on Ebay, Amazon, other places, seem to be heavily confused on the models, and keep adding pro and other weird keywords in the product names and descriptions, that confuse the heck out of pple..... So yes, would be nice if DJI did something to help to clarify. Perhaps even something as simple as requiring sellers to include specific info in the specs and descriptions, so every seller would have semi similar and to spec data... than it would be easier to keep track of what is what?
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

Just got the receipt $999.00 plus taxes and it says Phantom 3 4K
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

Phantomski Posted at 2017-4-11 10:58
Now, just to chime in. I already had advanced, i know what pro and p3 4k are, and while looking at pro, doing searches, it actually kicked me into b&H photo, on pro, then looking at pricing it kicked me to p3 pro 4k which i ordered, but when i got the confirmation it had some other wording that made me look closer - i realized that what they named p3 pro 4k was actually p3 4k, no pro.. so i talked to them and refused the package for a full refund... incidentally that p3 pro 4k was about 2 more than standard, and slightly above what a refurb professional was on dji webpage.. so was very easy to make that mistake...  Many sellers on Ebay, Amazon, other places, seem to be heavily confused on the models, and keep adding pro and other weird keywords in the product names and descriptions, that confuse the heck out of pple..... So yes, would be nice if DJI did something to help to clarify. Perhaps even something as simple as requiring sellers to include specific info in the specs and descriptions, so every seller would have semi similar and to spec data... than it would be easier to keep track of what is what?

Agreed I think colour scheme not the same would be the first thing to change. People naturally associate gold with being the best. But if there is a best gold and a not so good gold it can be a tad confusing. When purchasing I had no idea 4K existed. But I knew the pro was 4K and gold and more expensive so it was much easier to fall for this confusion.
2017-4-11
Use props
nilmaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232707 ft
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-11 11:31

Very very surprise about the price of the DJI Phantom 3 4k.
Did not think it every sold for that much. WOW! Best Buy had it price wrong, for sure.
When it first came out , DJI had a sale on all of the Phantom and the DJI Phantom 4k was price the same as the DJI Phantom Adv.

DJI Tenth Anniversary Promotion

Big discounts on hot tech

PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED
A flying camera for advanced users

Promotion Price $799
Original Price $999

BUY NOW

PHANTOM 3 STANDARD
A flying camera for everyone

Promotion Price $499
Original Price $799

BUY NOW

Fly Today With The Phantom 3 4K
The new Phantom 3 4K features a powerful 4K camera for pin sharp videos and multiple intelligent flight modes so you can have fun while you fly or just focus on your shot.

PHANTOM 3 4K
4K Flying Camera
Visual positioning system         GPS-Assisted Hover
Wi-Fi Video Downlink           Customizable Remote Controller
Promotion Price $799   Original Price $999

DJI 10 Year Anniversary Sale!
Think back to 2006. A world where the internet meant a desktop computer. Where social media meant watching TV with friends. Where there were no smartphones. This is the world where DJI was born. Now, 10 years later, everything has changed and we are proud to have played a big part in building the world of the future.

To celebrate our 10 year anniversary and to share our excitement with you, we are offering a phenomenal sale on the DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced and 4K. This sale is only the beginning! Stay tuned for more exciting activities and events from DJI this year.

2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

Just got off the phone with bestbuy and they agreed totally that these two drones look confusingly similar to both sales and consumers. Even the boxes and images look nearly identical. The photos on the box look identical except one drone is slightly more angled in the photo than the other.  He understood totally, and said the same similar problem has happened before. He stated the box  should say Phantom 3 Standard +4K.
2017-4-11
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-11 11:31

That doesn't look good for you. I mean why would you pay $999 for standard? I know you wouldn't , but that is the price for a 3P PROFESSIONAL. That just doesn't add up to me.
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

RicardoGray Posted at 2017-4-11 12:05
That doesn't look good for you. I mean why would you pay $999 for standard? I know you wouldn't , but that is the price for a 3P PROFESSIONAL. That just doesn't add up to me.

I could show you the receipt, spending that kind of money I expected a pro. The pro is $999 now.
2017-4-11
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-11 12:11
I could show you the receipt, spending that kind of money I expected a pro. The pro is $999 now.

Totally understand you, and anyone would expect they were getting a PRO. WOW
2017-4-11
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

EDIT - OPPS! Back to 699 today! KIeep watching! They roll back to $549 every few days, or at least they did for the past 3 weeks!

Just an FYI, official, 1 year warranty from dji, refurb P3 pro, the true pro - $549 shipped in the US - http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/262699270755
I got one, no issues so far, flies like a dream - lightbridge, 4k....
IMG_0607 (Custom).JPG
IMG_0612 (Custom).JPG
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-11 09:37
It is the first and lastname in the case @ gmail.com

When anyone launches the go app it provides 3 choices for phantom 3, a standard, advanced, and pro. It does not allow a customer to pick a 4K. There is one gold striped drone the pro.

When looking at the images, the badge is clearly visible differentiating from the Phantom 3 4K and the Phantom 3 Professional. While the P3 4K is not a listed item when the Go app is not connected, it does pop up when you are connected to the aircraft via the Go app. It does not label itself as the Professional. Please refer to the screenshot below:
P3 4K.JPG

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time pulling up your flight logs. Have you ensured that the flight records are synced in your Go app? If you could PM the exact email used so I ensure that the name isn't mispelled in their system? To send a PM, hit the 'personal message' button that will be below my avatar:

PM button.JPG

2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 13:53
When looking at the images, the badge is clearly visible differentiating from the Phantom 3 4K and the Phantom 3 Professional. While the P3 4K is not a listed item when the Go app is not connected, it does pop up when you are connected to the aircraft via the Go app. It does not label itself as the Professional. Please refer to the screenshot below:
[view_image]

Right it does not show in the list when you run the app. Everytime I launch the app there is 3 Phantom 3 choices, which made me or anyone else running the app to think there is only 3 Phantom 3 series, stnd, adv, pro. Unless someone already knew about this they wouldnt know differently. Whenever Ive ran the app Ive selected the pro first.

Secondly this still doesn't explain why consumers purchasing are confused as well as those selling the product have stated it is confusing. The marketing team and sales team could of made things much clearer for both consumer and the seller. I wish I could post 3 photos, 2 bestbuy photos of these 2 drones for sale on their website as well as one photo of the boxes of both side by side on the shelf at store bestbuy today. Overly confusing.

Ive tried to find both add friend as well as message but neither are appearing. Is this because Im using a fan account to try? Using mobile view too. Perhaps I am missing something.
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

I would also like to emphasize my flying buddy was with me in the store during purchase is also shocked to hear of this mess. He too was confused.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-11 14:23
Right it does not show in the list when you run the app. Everytime I launch the app there is 3 Phantom 3 choices, which made me or anyone else running the app to think there is only 3 Phantom 3 series, stnd, adv, pro. Unless someone already knew about this they wouldnt know differently. Whenever Ive ran the app Ive selected the pro first.

Secondly this still doesn't explain why consumers purchasing are confused as well as those selling the product have stated it is confusing. The marketing team and sales team could of made things much clearer for both consumer and the seller. I wish I could post 3 photos, 2 bestbuy photos of these 2 drones for sale on their website as well as one photo of the boxes of both side by side on the shelf at store bestbuy today. Overly confusing.

The aircraft name appears when your phone is connected to the RC's WiFi. You know when it's connected when the 'camera' button is highlighted blue. You can select 'Phantom 3 Professional' in the list of devices when no aircraft is connected to the app, but it will not do anything since the 'camera' button will be grey. I can select the Pro, Advanced or the Standard all I want when nothing is connected, but once I connect to the P3 4K's WiFi, it will automatically change from any of those other devices to the P3 4K and have the term "aircraft connected" just above said camera button. It will take away all other options.

While the visual queues that differentiate the two products may seem minute, they are there. In both the P3 Pro and P3 4Ks descriptions and spec sheets, they do outline the difference in their ranges etc. to be able to tell you that there is a difference. That's in both their overview and detail/specs section. Yes, it does require fully reading these sections to understand what was being purchased.

I've seen product pages from multiple dealers with these products. Some dealers are better at outlining the differences than others and have knowledgeable staff to explain it. It is unfortunate that the store that you went to wasn't able to make the proper determination for you. Again, it's up to the consumer to ultimately do their research before buying.

The DJI Website and it's store provides both reading material in addition to visuals such as video that help to outline the differences. For your reference, here is the comparison chart that's on the DJI Store Website:

http://store.dji.com/compare-phantom-3
2017-4-11
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 14:51
The aircraft name appears when your phone is connected to the RC's WiFi. You know when it's connected when the 'camera' button is highlighted blue. You can select 'Phantom 3 Professional' in the list of devices when no aircraft is connected to the app, but it will not do anything since the 'camera' button will be grey. I can select the Pro, Advanced or the Standard all I want when nothing is connected, but once I connect to the P3 4K's WiFi, it will automatically change from any of those other devices to the P3 4K and have the term "aircraft connected" just above said camera button. It will take away all other options.

While the visual queues that differentiate the two products may seem minute, they are there. In both the P3 Pro and P3 4Ks descriptions and spec sheets, they do outline the difference in their ranges etc. to be able to tell you that there is a difference. That's in both their overview and detail/specs section. Yes, it does require fully reading these sections to understand what was being purchased.

I wouldnt be here complaining if I purchased the right product. Your prodyct is good, however there are some problems in this area.

I would never of purchased this drone if I wasn't suspecting it was a pro. With overly similar design,exact same colour coding, same 4k, same box, same gold, this creates a confusion unless these two entirely different products were better marked. Making it confusing made me purchase something I wouldn't want as well it created 5-6 weeks xwaiting for an r/c repair week after week being told it is being repaired and tested (my old r/c)... Later recieving a pro r/c new to find out I don't have the drone I thought I purchased. All this goes back to design and marketing at dji.

Not impressed.
2017-4-11
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

nilmaster Posted at 2017-4-11 12:02
Very very surprise about the price of the DJI Phantom 3 4k.
Did not think it every sold for that much. WOW! Best Buy had it price wrong, for sure.
When it first came out , DJI had a sale on all of the Phantom and the DJI Phantom 4k was price the same as the DJI Phantom Adv.

He is in Canada. So that is in Canadian dollars. So it would be $750.00 USD
2017-4-11
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-4-11 13:35
EDIT - OPPS! Back to 699 today! KIeep watching! They roll back to $549 every few days, or at least they did for the past 3 weeks!

Just an FYI, official, 1 year warranty from dji, refurb P3 pro, the true pro - $549 shipped in the US - http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/262699270755

Word of advise, loose the carbon props and the lights. The props have a history of flying of or breaking mid flight. Those LED strips have a habit of getting caught up in the props.
Also, why the leg extenders? They are unnecessary and just add weight.
Are you a model airplane flyer? Why the red on green to the sides instead of front to back?
2017-4-11
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2017-4-11 12:05

2017-4-11
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
United States

Dude, YOU bought the Phantom. If it is not what you want then sell it and get something else. This is all on you. No one twisted your arm and made you buy it. You have had it for six months and still did not know what you bought. Seriously, get over it and move on. No one is going to come rub your back and tell you that everything is going to be okay and beat up the bad DJI man. Either enjoy what you have or get the one you want. It is what adults do.
Are you expecting DJI or Best Buy to give you a Pro model because you as the consumer did not research what you were purchasing? It is not going to happen. You are not entitled to anything more than what you picked up off the shelf and paid for, which is a P34K. It is absolutely no ones decision but yours. DJI probably sold thousands of the P34K to people who did the research or even simply read what it said on the box. The box tells you it is a P34K, the receipt tells you its a P34K, the DJI GO app tells you its a P34K, the owners manual tells you its a P34K, the fact that it uses wifi to connect and not lightbridge tells you that it is a P34K. You had an Advanced and should have know at least that it used lightbridge and not wifi to connect. All this is listed on DJIs site, on Best Buys site and any of thousands of other websites selling DJI products.
Seriously...let it go. You can not base a purchase off of the color of something. That applies to anything you buy. If you were to buy a red mustang and assume it was a GT just because it was red even though the window sticker and badges say otherwise, would you honestly go blame Ford motor company for that? Because you did not research what you are buying. No, it is your fault.
No one at DJI is going to side with you. No one at Best Buy is going to do anything for you, you have had the thing for six months.
Just go buy the one you want. Period.
P.S. ALL of the Phantom 3 lineup has been discontinued. Not just the P34K.
2017-4-11
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
United States

HWCM Posted at 2017-4-11 22:28

Hey thanks HWCM, didn't think about that. Responding so fast sometimes I forget we are from all of the world on this forum.
2017-4-12
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

HWCM Posted at 2017-4-11 22:24
Word of advise, loose the carbon props and the lights. The props have a history of flying of or breaking mid flight. Those LED strips have a habit of getting caught up in the props.
Also, why the leg extenders? They are unnecessary and just add weight.
Are you a model airplane flyer? Why the red on green to the sides instead of front to back?

Agreed on the CF, but these have plastic hubs, so I should be ok, but yes, I usually fly standard props -  but since I got these I figured I'd play with them..  but yes, I gave same advice as you did, to many ;)
BTW, these CF are supposedly DJI, so.. I assume that is why plastic hubs, and hope they will work well, but.. I may chose to dump them.. I have heard a lot of what u said here....
As for the lights, I got them glued well, as well as zipties to prevent the issue if I miss something during preflight checks. I do like the colors for night flying - and red/green, as it is standard coloring for aircraft, including rotorcraft. This is an RGB strip, so it can do all sorts of fun stuff....

The leg extenders, because when i take off or land in the mountains, it comes in handy. Yes, I can hand launch and hand catch, but I can also take off and land from uneven or rocky terrain.
I realize none of it is neccessary... but I ma vain, so vain....!

2017-4-12
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-11 15:52
I wouldnt be here complaining if I purchased the right product. Your prodyct is good, however there are some problems in this area.

I would never of purchased this drone if I wasn't suspecting it was a pro. With overly similar design,exact same colour coding, same 4k, same box, same gold, this creates a confusion unless these two entirely different products were better marked. Making it confusing made me purchase something I wouldn't want as well it created 5-6 weeks xwaiting for an r/c repair week after week being told it is being repaired and tested (my old r/c)... Later recieving a pro r/c new to find out I don't have the drone I thought I purchased. All this goes back to design and marketing at dji.

You are correct, your lack of doing any investigation at all into your purchase before you made it definitely caused this issue and your subsequent complaining.

Considering your inability to understand basic things like labels and stat sheets, you should really reconsider your ability to fly a drone.  It takes concentration and focus.  If you are struggling to make out the different between a few drones that are clearly labeled, I can't imagine you have the dedication needed to safely fly a drone.  The practice of making uneducated decisions on the fly and then blaiming the poor outcome on whoever is closest to you is not the type of attitude condusive to flight.

2017-4-12
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Adding to the confusion will be the new P4 Advanced if rumours turn out to be right:
http://djileaks.com/leaked-dji-u ... 4-advanced-removed/
2017-4-12
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

Lets just rename everything to phantom and just give it cryptic numeric designations, preferably in 50 and hundreds, in Roman notation! ;)
2017-4-12
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

method007 Posted at 2017-4-12 07:14
You are correct, your lack of doing any investigation at all into your purchase before you made it definitely caused this issue and your subsequent complaining.

Considering your inability to understand basic things like labels and stat sheets, you should really reconsider your ability to fly a drone.  It takes concentration and focus.  If you are struggling to make out the different between a few drones that are clearly labeled, I can't imagine you have the dedication needed to safely fly a drone.  The practice of making uneducated decisions on the fly and then blaiming the poor outcome on whoever is closest to you is not the type of attitude condusive to flight.

Perhaps if dji is going to sell products that appear identical in appearance they should have sales departments trained to explain this. If the sales is confused then of course consumers can be as well. ALL of your comments on my post are fruitless. I imagine your comments on other posts are likely fruitless as well.
2017-4-13
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

Consumer confusion is a state of mind that leads to consumers making imperfect purchasing decisions or lacking confidence in the correctness of their purchasing decisions...

Similarity is where two or more products lack differentiating features which prevents the consumer easily distinguishing between them. Differentiating features could be any from the marketing mix or anything else associated with the product such as brand. Similarity of products has the negative effect on the consumer of increasing the cognitive effort required to make a decision.[7] and reducing the perception of accuracy of decision. Both of these reduce the satisfaction with a decision and thereby satisfaction with the purchase.
2017-4-13
Use props
fansf96f54dc
lvl.1

Canada

When Im buying into a company with several thousands of dollars I am putting trust into that company. A trust that I'd hope would lead to a good relationship. A trust there will be no confusion.
2017-4-13
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Okay, that's it!  Now I know why my P3A came with different colored stripe tapes.  I'm going to put the gold ones on so I can have a P3P too!
2017-4-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-13 12:44
Perhaps if dji is going to sell products that appear identical in appearance they should have sales departments trained to explain this. If the sales is confused then of course consumers can be as well. ALL of your comments on my post are fruitless. I imagine your comments on other posts are likely fruitless as well.

'ALL of your comments on my post are fruitless. I imagine your comments on other posts are likely fruitless as well.'

Sad. You are refusing to acknowledge any complicity in this situation, and then resort to insulting someone with an opposing view. We see this all the time here, and it usually means a fight breaks out. Man up and admit your research was poor.
2017-4-13
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

Reminds me of the time I bought a Chevy Chevette. After 6 months I realized it was not a Corvette like I had hoped. I went back to complain but they would not listen and just laughed. I pointed out that they both were red and were similar in appearance so I was confused. The Chevette drove, stopped and turned just like a Corvette so I did not realize my mistake for a long time. I did not think it was my fault at all.
I guess I should have done a little more looking when I bought it to make sure of what I was getting. Never trust a used car salesman to give you the correct info.
2017-4-13
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-4-12 06:55
Agreed on the CF, but these have plastic hubs, so I should be ok, but yes, I usually fly standard props -  but since I got these I figured I'd play with them..  but yes, I gave same advice as you did, to many ;)
BTW, these CF are supposedly DJI, so.. I assume that is why plastic hubs, and hope they will work well, but.. I may chose to dump them.. I have heard a lot of what u said here....
As for the lights, I got them glued well, as well as zipties to prevent the issue if I miss something during preflight checks. I do like the colors for night flying - and red/green, as it is standard coloring for aircraft, including rotorcraft. This is an RGB strip, so it can do all sorts of fun stuff....

Sorry to hear that the Carbon props flew off. I try to warn people about this.
2017-4-15
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

HWCM Posted at 2017-4-15 22:09
Sorry to hear that the Carbon props flew off. I try to warn people about this.

yes. Will let everyone know if DJI does a warranty foix with that, as those were DJI CF props. But I agree, this is DEFINITELY not something to use... After 18 flights, with my preflight, did not expect issues.. well, guess what..  those props ARE dangerous...
2017-4-16
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf96f54dc Posted at 2017-4-13 13:17
When Im buying into a company with several thousands of dollars I am putting trust into that company. A trust that I'd hope would lead to a good relationship. A trust there will be no confusion.

You are greatly confused due to your own failure to do even the most basic steps of research.  There is nothing else to discuss.  Thread over.
2017-4-17
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules