Facebook Live DJIgo App - audio stutter and slowmo in broadcast
946 3 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RMPllc
New
United States

Still trying to master the different aspects of the Osmo Mobile

Last night I tried to use the DJIgo App to log into my FB accnt and follow me around my kitchen while I fulfilled a dare and tried not to puke.  All in the name of film making.  

Quickly people started to respond that the audio was messed up.  I went into the other room and asked my wife to log in and see... what I saw was that everything I was broadcasting seemed to be half speed and the audio was stuttered. Here's the link to the video that appeared on FB once I logged off to try again w/o the DJI app.

https://www.facebook.com/cory.reeder/videos/1393132440725741/

Would be great if this could be fixed since I'm considering using this as a way to live broadcast some blog topics like events, cooking segments, etc.

Thanks,
Cory Reeder
Renaissance Man Productions
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry, we cannot access to the link you posted, would you please double check it?
I'll report this case to our engineers for further analysis.
2017-4-10
Use props
Romie
New
Flight distance : 22710 ft
Philippines

I had the same issue and found many threads asking, but nobody answering. I'm on an iPhone 7 Plus with the Osmo streaming to Facebook live. Also I would see jumps and stuttering in my streamed videos.
2017-4-19
Use props
Romie
New
Flight distance : 22710 ft
Philippines

I had the same issue and found many threads asking, but nobody answering. I'm on an iPhone 7 Plus with the Osmo streaming to Facebook live. Also I would see jumps and stuttering in my streamed videos. What finally fixed it for me was changing the wireless from 2.4 GHz to 5GHz. This is in the General settings of DJI Go.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules