Missing Support Case Data
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alaskaphotograp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106617 ft
United States

Hi all,

New to all this. I purchased an Insipre 2 and after a firmware update  it wasn't finding the x5S, SSD, or SD. So I was given a case # and sent it back. UPS says it was delivered, but when I check my case # at

https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

it just list my case number and customer name. The Serial Number, Courier Service, and Tracking Number are all blank. It says the case was accepted almost a couple weeks ago, and when I track the package with the auto generated tracking number that I got email from UPS it says it was delivered the middle of last week. The things that concern me are there's no serial number, and it hasn't been marked as Product received yet.

And when I check

https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/MyCase

There's nothing. It says I have no cases or "No case record can be found"

I'm pretty concerned about the lack of records. Anyone have insight or comfort to give? This is a fair bit of hardware to be unaccounted for. When I try tech support, they ask for the case number, some time goes by, then they ask for the tracking #. Then they tell me what can be found when looking up the UPS tracking #. It just feels like lazy support trusting that if UPS says we got it then we got it... But it's not their investment gone missing...
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do, sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing.
Generally speaking, it takes a few business days to check in and update the system, I've reported your concern to our designated department, will escalate it soon and help you receive an update.
Also I forwarded the support problem to the management, will keep training and improving to provide you more professional service, appreciate your feedback.
2017-4-10
Use props
alaskaphotograp
lvl.1
United States

Thank you!
2017-4-10
Use props
fansd18029f1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83848 ft
United States

The same thing is happening to me! Not sure what to do.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd18029f1 Posted at 2017-4-11 14:36

I replied your another thread, will keep following up it for you there, thank you!
2017-4-12
Use props
alaskaphotograp
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-10 20:32
If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do, sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing.
Generally speaking, it takes a few business days to check in and update the system, I've reported your concern to our designated department, will escalate it soon and help you receive an update.
Also I forwarded the support problem to the management, will keep training and improving to provide you more professional service, appreciate your feedback.

Well it's been two weeks since the case was generated. 13 days since I mailed it back. 1 week since UPS says it was delivered. Still nothing. I was wondering how you were able to forward my concerns when as far as I can tell you don't have my case # since it's not attached to my account.
2017-4-12
Use props
alaskaphotograp
lvl.1
United States

fansd18029f1 Posted at 2017-4-11 14:36

Argh... Frustrating, right?
2017-4-12
Use props
alaskaphotograp
lvl.1
United States

You've had it for 9 days an haven't even looked at it. This is I can officially say..."This is a load of crap."
2017-4-13
Use props
alaskaphotograp
lvl.1
United States

9 days and a of back and forth and waiting, waiting, waiting. It's finally being processed.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alaskaphotograp Posted at 2017-4-13 17:02
9 days and a of back and forth and waiting, waiting, waiting. It's finally being processed.

We left you a voicemail and sent you an e-mail to for the detail, nice to know your case is under process, We're working to get it sorted out as soon as possible.
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules