Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3 flights at 3 sites, inspire 1 in CA. 1080p
1629 3 2015-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkell7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

So before I had my inspire 1 grounded for repairs, I was able to take it out on numerous flights and get some footage of areas around me. Most of them were out in the open. I took it slow and was just testing it's range. Here's What I came up with over the last month with my inspire:

Any comments or thoughts are appreciated.

And for those that wanted to know about the crash: 4K Crash Forum Post

2015-3-1
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

Cool footage from your Martinez and Clayton flights. Hope the repairs go okay. Thanks for sharing your crash footage, as painful as that might be.
2015-3-1
Use props
photos.michaelr
New

United States

mkell7 Thanks for sharing the footage and sorry to hear about your crash.  I'll shot a lot of footage in Tilden Park and also out at Brushy Peak in Livermore.  I've also shot footage along the Berkeley waterfront of the bay.  Best Regards.
2015-3-1
Use props
mkell7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

Thanks Jake and Michael. lessons learned, from what I see online in the forums: My crash, could have resulted in much worse.
DJI Support didn't need me to send everything back, so I've got an extra remote and six batteries staring me down. So if anyone wants a camera op pilot I can help out.
2015-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules