Warranty issues technical support dji Netherlands
527 1 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userfa702488ce
lvl.1

Spain

Hello
My problem is that they did two warranty repairs and the aircraft still has serious problems. I received the aircraft on April 5, 2017, the first thing I did was remove it from its package and make a test flight to check the state of the aircraft after the repair covered by the warranty of technical support dji Holland, The repair had failed the same mistakes as when a month before I sent it to technical support dji Holland. Now what is the problem that is causing me dji technical support Netherlands, I've been writing emails for 6 days until I get tired of writing yes I get no results from dji technical support The Netherlands seems to not pay me much attention and it's like wanting to give up
Here I leave the reference of the repairs in case you leave and you want to check them

Regarding the case: CAS-487479-K4Q9K5

Referring to case CAS-443203-B0G2L2
This can be checked in progress for repairs in the Netherlands technical support page

Greetings and thank you
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, we’re aware of your case and working on it now, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules