Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant app crashes on Android
2737 3 2015-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svann20
New

United States

Hello,

I have a LG G3 phone and the DJI Assistant app keeps on crashing when it goes to "scan" for the Ronin. I would first enter my username and pw and then it scans for the Ronin but crashes. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but the same issue continues. I tried downloading the app from both the Playstore and DJI site.

Any suggestions?
2015-3-1
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

is your Android version 4.3 or higher?
2015-3-1
Use props
svann20
New

United States

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-3-2 14:44
is your Android version 4.3 or higher?

Yes it's the latest... Android 5.0.1
2015-3-7
Use props
unreel
lvl.1

United States

RE: DJI Assistant app crashes on Android - Possible Bug

I have the same problem with my Samsung S5.  It started after updating from Android 4.4 to 5.0.   I just wiped all my data from the phone to make sure it wasn't running out of memory.  I also confirmed connection to the Ronin with my iPad.    This appears to be a bug with the latest Android release, please confirm receipt of this message, we need to decide if we are going to go through the involved process of downgrading our Android devices.  If you have confirmed the bug and there is a fix on the way, I will postpone my downgrade.  Thank you.  PS.  You make great products, have the Phantom 2 & Ronin, please invest some of the $500M/2014 revenue in support, it will pay off.
2015-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules