Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
unable to lock gimbal clamp
411 4 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPOT01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21788 ft
United Kingdom

I crashed my mavic into a tree only damage appeared to be a broken prop but the camera now seems to be in a lower position and I'm unable to lock down with the gimbal clamp anyone had similar and have a method to resolve.
Gimbal calibration goes through without any reported faults, if I only ever transpot the mavic in the provided bag do I need to worry about the lack of lock on the gimbal
2017-4-11
Use props
Jinjur
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Check that the gimbal is not sitting on top of the little retainer tabs that stop it "escaping" the drone.

It should be supported on elastics but can, through excessive travel move its little supporting base outside the retaining clips making it LOOK ok, when in reality it isnt

J
2017-4-12
Use props
SPOT01
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Looks as though the back of the plate has escaped the lug is it possible to get it back under myself
2017-4-12
Use props
Jinjur
Second Officer
United Kingdom

You should be able to yes, it is just supported on little elastic bands.

There are a few youtube videos outlining this but get a wee torch in there and you should be able to see what you have to do

J
2017-4-12
Use props
SPOT01
lvl.2
United Kingdom

With a lot of care I managed to get it back in place I had to release from the front lugs first
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules