WooHoo Finally ordered my Mavic Pro Combo
676 4 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Car147
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180351 ft
United States

Pulled the trigger finally today on a Mavic Pro Combo and DJI Refresh, i used to fly RC for years both fixed wing (Petrol Models) and Heli's but after ill health which has left me with mobility issues i was looking for something i could pack into my mobility scooter and still go and fly every now and again. The Mavic seemed the ideal solution.

Now to spend time studying manuals etc until it arrives and the fun begins...

2017-4-12
Use props
Eagle_Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Happy for you.....FLY SAFE and Don't forget to Register the bird w/ FAA!
2017-4-12
Use props
BluesDragon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634291 ft
United States

Congrats on your purchase! You are gonna be in for some great adventures ahead...
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's great, congratulations. Along with the online and in-app manual, also watch all the tutorial videos in the app.
Happy safe flying.
2017-4-12
Use props
Car147
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180351 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks everyone, i certainly will spend time studying everything and fly in a responsible manner. It looks like i may not get it today as it's stalled at the nearest delivery depot which is some 90 miles away since 08.30 this morning, We dont get next day delivery normally from this courier so it may be after the Easter holidays before i get delivery.

Oh i'am in the UK (I need to change the location) But will be using the Nats app (Air traffic control in the UK) and rejoining my flying club.
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules