Third party apps for FB Live streaming with Osmo???
2150 4 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eb_user
New
United States

I spoke with support about the poor quality of Facebook Live streams and was given no hope that this situation would be resolved any time soon. Apparently, it's a problem within the DJI app. I would welcome suggestion of a third party live stream app before returning the Osmo camera. We purchased the camera for live streaming purposes at work.
2017-4-12
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

iIMHO Facebook live even direct from phone with healthy cell service or even wi-fi (I think it';s worse on wi-fi) is not all that even after downloading the broadcast back to the phone, leaves a lot to be desired, I don't think Osmo is any worse, I've done it with my Osmo Pro and got a ton of compliments on the video quality from colegues in the photo game, yet as good as it get's it still doesn't convince me in overall image quality except for the stabilization. After broadcast I've been replacing the broadcast video with the recorded into the Osmo SD version which gives me great results for the re-broadcasts.
2017-4-12
Use props
eb_user
New
United States

mixchief Posted at 2017-4-12 08:14
iIMHO Facebook live even direct from phone with healthy cell service or even wi-fi (I think it';s worse on wi-fi) is not all that even after downloading the broadcast back to the phone, leaves a lot to be desired, I don't think Osmo is any worse, I've done it with my Osmo Pro and got a ton of compliments on the video quality from colegues in the photo game, yet as good as it get's it still doesn't convince me in overall image quality except for the stabilization. After broadcast I've been replacing the broadcast video with the recorded into the Osmo SD version which gives me great results for the re-broadcasts.

Thanks! The reason my company purchased the Osmo was to increase the quality of our live streaming. What makes the Osmo worse, in our case, is that the posted video is incredibly choppy and, at times, pixelated. For the amount of $$ we spent, I hoped for better. We will consider the SD option, but I just don't think that will suit our needs quite like having beautiful and consistent live footage.  Thanks, again, for taking the time to respond.
2017-4-12
Use props
fans6951a3b8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127654 ft
Greece

Very good app for the ios is the air live solo... but the problem is the audio! Dont work for a livestream..!
2017-4-16
Use props
Dronestream22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Check this out - streams 720p with map insights, and comms

Www.dronestream.app
00FF20F4-741A-42D0-98DB-DC305AEEA548.png
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now