2 Accounts
1584 3 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mary Ann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259009 ft
Canada

I have mistakenly made two accounts on the forum.  I had been absent for so long that I forgot I had made one previous.  On one account I am a beginner, the other a hobbyist.  I'd like to keep the hobbyist title but the beginner name.  Also the beginner has all my toys and the hobbyist shows none.  Can I combine them?  Delete the beginner but add to the hobbyist?

2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mary, we cannot combine your two accounts.
Could you please provide me with another user name? I will help to check if we can change the title for you.
2017-4-12
Use props
Mary Ann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259009 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-12 18:15
Hi Mary, we cannot combine your two accounts.
Could you please provide me with another user name? I will help to check if we can change the title for you.

My other username is Drone Lady.  So my choices are delete my Beginner account named Drone Lady and immediately ask for a name change on my Hobbyist account.  Or delete my Hobbyist account and just start over with my Beginner account.  

2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mary Ann Posted at 2017-4-14 09:59
My other username is Drone Lady.  So my choices are delete my Beginner account named Drone Lady and immediately ask for a name change on my Hobbyist account.  Or delete my Hobbyist account and just start over with my Beginner account.

Sorry I cannot change the title for you.
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules