[newbie] What to buy
1303 5 2014-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reitak
New

Slovakia

Heya, i am beginner and want buy this drone. I own GO pro 3 and have question. Must I buy normal F306 Phantom 2 + 3D gimbal and use it with my go pro, or can I buy P2 V+ and on this setup gimbal.

Because I want use later FPV, i have ipad, or phone ,.. this is only for vision + or can i use ipad or phone on normal phantom2? Or on P2 must i buy special display? Thank you for help me to choice what i need.
2014-10-9
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

To use the Vision app you need a Vision or Vision +.
You can buy a P2 with a gimbal and then add the hardware to give you FPV and flight data. Lightbridge and the other hardware are listed on this site.
But if you want an out of the box FPV setup then its the V+ you want.
2014-10-9
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Yes, the Vision app is available to Vision or Vision +.
You can buy a P2 with a gimbal and Lightbridge then add the hardware to give you FPV and flight data. But you can not setup a gimbal  on P2 V+ .
2014-10-10
Use props
crc2004
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63461 ft
United States

I'd wait a couple months and see what version 3 looks like if one comes out. There's been a lot of complaints about the P2V+ GPS signal (lack of) strength.
2014-10-11
Use props
Reitak
New

Slovakia

but P3 will be cost much more than P2 i think. I saw many times videos with p2vision with hero, then why ask. And when I add lightbridge and other HW, what about battery on P2, from 20 min flying will be 10?
2014-10-12
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

The weight of  phantom2 (Battery & Propellers included) is 1030g but its ake-off Weight≤1300g.The weight of the HW will shorten the flying time to about 10-15minutes.
2014-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules