Beaches, Dolphins and Sunsets in Longboat Key
993 7 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Here's a vid I put together from the footage I took with my DJI Mavic during my time down in Longboat Key, Florida. I wish it had turned out a bit better, the wind gusts were crazy down there a couple days (which caused some prop shots and jello shots that I had to edit out) but overall I thought it turned out decent. Anytime Dolphin footage is involved it has to be at least sorta good, right?
Here is the link: Lovin' Longboat Key

As always, comments are appreciated!
2017-4-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Actaully was pretty good with Dolphins. Keep an eye on the exposure and where the sun is and you would do great!
2017-4-13
Use props
81SFORLIFE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313281 ft
United States

Very cool, was upset when we went to Pensacola the water was too rough.  Usually there are dolphins everywhere.  

Also do you upload straight to AirVuz all my vids on there only play up to 720P. I attach them from Youtube.
2017-4-13
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

81SFORLIFE Posted at 2017-4-13 11:49
Very cool, was upset when we went to Pensacola the water was too rough.  Usually there are dolphins everywhere.  

Also do you upload straight to AirVuz all my vids on there only play up to 720P. I attach them from Youtube.

Thanks!
Yes, I upload my file straight to AirVuz. I have heard that same thing about the youtube link from my friends. Sometimes it uploads in 1080, sometimes 720. But to guarantee that it uploads in the top quality I'd just upload the actual file. Thats what I've always done.
2017-4-14
Use props
81SFORLIFE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313281 ft
United States

BlazeAir Posted at 2017-4-14 07:51
Thanks!
Yes, I upload my file straight to AirVuz. I have heard that same thing about the youtube link from my friends. Sometimes it uploads in 1080, sometimes 720. But to guarantee that it uploads in the top quality I'd just upload the actual file. Thats what I've always done.

Thanks for the info, I am going to start straight uploading to AirVuz instead.
2017-4-14
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

81SFORLIFE Posted at 2017-4-14 09:40
Thanks for the info, I am going to start straight uploading to AirVuz instead.

You're Welcome!
2017-4-14
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

Nice Video I hope i can catch some Dolphins I will be in that location next week.  

good work post more  

Jimmy
2017-4-14
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

jamgabbi Posted at 2017-4-14 15:32
Nice Video I hope i can catch some Dolphins I will be in that location next week.  

good work post more  

Glad you enjoyed it, and good luck when you are out searching! I found them around 9 in the morning.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules