Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Global Citizenship Support - sham or not?
944 5 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jamie_Mwendwa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please help.

Bought P3P in January 2016.  Enjoyed flying for a year and was looking forward to using the aircraft to support my work in Kenya - I work for a charity building small rural water supply schemes and aerial images / footage would significantly improve the projects.

Unfortunately on 27th December I was flying the aircraft over the river Thames in Reading, England and it struck some unseen overhanging branches.  I've done this before but previously it crashed to the ground - not this time and it now lives at the bottom of the river.

I'm trying to replace the aircraft only - I still have the carry case / RC / batteries etc.  I believe that I can get the P3P aircraft only and discovered that DJI run a Global Citizenship discount for Humanitarian workers.  I believe I qualified for this and went through the various hoops to get the 10% discount (tiny amounts help to someone painfully replacing an aircraft that has sunk!!).  Having gone through various emails / confirming email etc etc I was finally issued the code.

Unfortunately when i went to the website to order my P3P aircraft only it wasn't available under the discount code - there were plenty of other items available but not the P3P aircraft only.  I am currently emailing online sales / citizenship and online support but no-one is responding.

Please can someone help - I'm beginning to worry that DJIs "Global Citizenship" programme is a lovely glossy campaign without any meaning behind it.

Sorry, but have just returned from Kenya where I wasn't able to use the aircraft.

Thank you

Jamie
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, you got the code from Online Sales directly?
2017-4-13
Use props
Jamie_Mwendwa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-13 17:47
Just to clarify, you got the code from Online Sales directly?

Onlinesales walked me through the CSR registration / email confirmation hoop jumping exercise and then I verified and received the code to my DJI account.  Great - but some reason I cannot apply it to a Phantom 3 Pro Aircraft only (The RC / extra batteries / carry case etc don't lie at the bottom of the river - just the aircraft).

Please help
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jamie_Mwendwa Posted at 2017-4-14 01:07
Onlinesales walked me through the CSR registration / email confirmation hoop jumping exercise and then I verified and received the code to my DJI account.  Great - but some reason I cannot apply it to a Phantom 3 Pro Aircraft only (The RC / extra batteries / carry case etc don't lie at the bottom of the river - just the aircraft).

Please help

We are working on it now, we received your e-mail just now, will keep you following up.
Hope we would help you out soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-4-14
Use props
Jamie_Mwendwa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well - credit where credit is due - having resorted to posting on the Forum this has been dealt with very promptly.  Thank you DJI.

Though bit of advice - I think you need to improve the standard email correspondence.  Inactivity really does worry your customers!

I'm very much looking forward to receiving my brand new P3P aircraft to hook up with my old RC.  From reading the various comments on this Forum I hope that the aircraft is not a refurb and I will certainly be asking for very clear step by step guidance on upgrading the aircraft.  Don't want any issues to get in the way of putting the drone to good use.

Again - thank you for resolving my issue.  Have a great day.

Jamie
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jamie_Mwendwa Posted at 2017-4-14 05:25
Well - credit where credit is due - having resorted to posting on the Forum this has been dealt with very promptly.  Thank you DJI.

Though bit of advice - I think you need to improve the standard email correspondence.  Inactivity really does worry your customers!

Jamie, we're pleased to hear it has been resolved, appreciate your feedback and advice, we've reported it to the management, we are working hard to improve to provide you better service.
Hope you would receive it soon and enjoy it!
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules