3636 5 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbetancourt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2106670 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I have crashed my inspire 1 Pro. As the x5 was destroyed I bought an x5R. The landing gear was repaired. The firmware was updated to Inspire 1 RAW Firmware v01.10.01.4, and IMU calibration and compass calibration were done. After powering up I have solid video connection, RC signal and GPS. But when flying 100m away I'm getting "Weak image transmission" alert and inmediatly the "Aircraft disconnected" alert. If I come back near my position, the Aircraft reconnects. Latest DJI GO (3) app on ipad mini 2, the same one I was using with no issues before. HD signal in the app is set to 3km, I've tried both auto and custom chnannels (20 included) but the problem is always the same.Which could be the issue? An antenna broken inside the craft? Gps module broken? Firmware issue?

Any help appreciated,

Pablo
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You do want to double check the antennas for any obvious damage. In addition, try cleaning the contacts on both ends of the gimbal connection (AC and RC) and perform the following button combinations to make sure the RC and AC have a solid communication:

Reset the RC:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I'd recommend manually relinking the RC to the aircraft with the following:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

Let me know if you notice any changes.
2017-4-14
Use props
nick7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 855210 ft
United Kingdom

Why are you using firmware for the Inspire 1 RAW when your aircraft is the Inspire 1 Pro?

2017-4-14
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

nick7 Posted at 2017-4-14 21:54
Why are you using firmware for the Inspire 1 RAW when your aircraft is the Inspire 1 Pro?

Nick, he has the X5R, "As the x5 was destroyed I bought an x5R." hence the I1 Raw firmware.

Mark G.
2017-4-15
Use props
pbetancourt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2106670 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Ok, As RC resetting didn't work, the guys at the service open the landing gear and found that one of the antennas had a bad soldering making a short circuit. Now is repaired and flying fine.
2017-4-22
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

pbetancourt Posted at 2017-4-22 13:42
Ok, As RC resetting didn't work, the guys at the service open the landing gear and found that one of the antennas had a bad soldering making a short circuit. Now is repaired and flying fine.

Good to hear. Thanks for sharing
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules