Cannot Upgrade firmware on Inspire 1 Pro!
1216 4 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MadHatCreative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81677 ft
United States

So I have the Inspire 1 Pro.

My firmware versions are as follows:

App: 3.1.5
Aircraft: 1.9.1.30+
Remote Control: 1.7.60
Camera: 1.9.1.10

I have the .bin file on the memory card inside the camera.
File name: WM610_FW_V01.10.01.40.bin

I turn on the drone with the controller OFF

The drone boots up and flashes a green light on the back and a solid green light on the gimbal.
Nothing happens.

SO I have tried the following.

Downgrade the controller to two older versions without luck.
Use a slightly older firmware in the memory card "WM610_FW_V01.09.01.30.bin" with no luck

Format the SD card THEN put it in the drone and boot it up. To which it flashes green and red on the gimbal but still does nothing.

Format the card inside the drone THEN put the .bin file on the memory card and then put it BACK into the drone and boot it up. The drone just boots up like normal and does nothing.

So any thoughts on how to proceed?

2017-4-14
Use props
MadHatCreative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81677 ft
United States

Issue was solved via customer support. If you are having this issue here is the PROPER firmware download link

Alright , for this one, please format the SD card (but make sure to back up first) and then after that download the latest firmware here in this link : http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/i ... 01.10.01.40.bin.zip
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

MadHatCreative Posted at 2017-4-14 08:14
Issue was solved via customer support. If you are having this issue here is the PROPER firmware download link

Alright , for this one, please format the SD card (but make sure to back up first) and then after that download the latest firmware here in this link : http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_1/WM610_FC550_FW_V01.10.01.40.bin.zip

Glad you got it sorted out. I was going to post that the BIN file wasn't the correct one you needed.
It would be nice if that "SELECT PRODUCT" tab was in Red so you can better find the correct firmware even though it says (X3) next to the firmware.
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

MadHatCreative Posted at 2017-4-14 08:14

Alright , for this one, please format the SD card (but make sure to back up first) and then after that download the latest firmware here in this link : http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_1/WM610_FC550_FW_V01.10.01.40.bin.zip

Good to hear you were able to get it sorted.
2017-4-14
Use props
SteveDickin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A quick question for you helpful peeps on this matter of Firmware updates: I just bought a second hand Inspire 1 Pro today that only has the X3 camera and test flights were good.  I am used to upgrading firmware on a Phantom and a Mavic, so is there anything special I need to do with Inspire 1 Pro running the X3 or is it just install the latest firmware?
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules