ultrasonic sensors
2958 5 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TzachiGuetta
New
Flight distance : 68606 ft
Israel

Hello, Recently I bought a Mavic and am curious about the ultrasonic sensors.
The one that is closest to the tail end of the drone appears to have a small indented plate under the screen which does not move at all. The sensor on the front however seems to move around if you turn the drone from side to side.
I'm just wondering if that is normal or not.

DJI-Mavic-pro-aircraft-under-vps.jpg
2017-4-14
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

I don't believe they are supposed to move. One is a transmitter and the other is a receiver. So if it moves, it may not be sending/receiving the ping 100% correctly and could result in false readings......are you experiencing any issues?
2017-4-14
Use props
TzachiGuetta
New
Flight distance : 68606 ft
Israel

Heavysledz Posted at 2017-4-14 10:58
I don't believe they are supposed to move. One is a transmitter and the other is a receiver. So if it moves, it may not be sending/receiving the ping 100% correctly and could result in false readings......are you experiencing any issues?

Yes, Sometimes the Landing isn't smooth (rapid landing and seems like the landing protection is damaged)

What are my options ?
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It's not normal.
I'd suggest you to send it in for further evaluation. Please get in touch with our tech support at support@dji.com.
2017-4-16
Use props
demihik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52608 ft

i have the same problem on my mavic pro. did you sent it for repair? how much did they charge you?
2018-6-16
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer

To be honest I have never looked or thought about it
2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules