First video (im happy to share lol) with my Phantom 4 Pro
1012 5 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chances
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360984 ft
Australia

Hello all, only had the Phantom 4 pro for a few days and keep stuffing up my shots... over exposed, wrong lighting... well finally planned it all out and went to a nice little spot this morning to try and avoid people and I must say im amazed with how great this drone and camera are !

Still need to play with the camera gimble to get it to behave but getting very confident with the capabilities of this drone.
Going to get some filters soon but another battery was more important, would love to hear any tips or suggestions.

Cheers!

2017-4-15
Use props
DanbyUrgess
lvl.4
United States

Wow, beautiful setting, very smooth, and much better to me than just beginner quality, including the shot toward the sun. Even the landing shot is interesting with the view to the sea. lol I look forward to see when you become more 'professional' with it, if this is how you start! Thanks for sharing
2017-4-15
Use props
TB12GOAT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47172 ft
United States

Great video! These things are addictive!
2017-4-15
Use props
Chances
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360984 ft
Australia

Thanks guys !
I tried to do some color grading in resolve when I first got it... wow... my PC is pretty good and basically useless when encoding, id rather edit everything from start to finish in 1 hour instead of waiting 4 hours just for the coloring to be applied

Going to head down the coast right now and look for something nice to record!
Thanks for the reply's and hopefully ill have some more vids coming up soon ;)
2017-4-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chances Posted at 2017-4-15 16:54
Thanks guys !
I tried to do some color grading in resolve when I first got it... wow... my PC is pretty good and basically useless when encoding, id rather edit everything from start to finish in 1 hour instead of waiting 4 hours just for the coloring to be applied

Really nice keep ti coming. Also I suggest taking some still photos. You had some nice opportunities with the clouds and the sea.!
2017-4-16
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

What settings did you use?
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules