Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone catchers gonna catch yer drone!!!
1074 6 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa93cdf33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217136 ft
United States

Have you seen the drone using a net to catch other drones?

Its a joke and not a effing chance this business will work. Only with the element  of surprise will this bs snag any drone/drone pilot.

90% of pilots will walk away from this crap. Not to mention, you will NEVER catch a racing drone or inspire 1/2 or most phantoms.

I look forward to the newsreel revealing that this is a crap business investment and will never work :-)

2017-4-15
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

The real menace at this stage is the upcoming drone frequency jammers that is now slowly appearing... it could be disastrous!
2017-4-15
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Every time I see one of these drone catcher I think of Wrath of Khan.

Spock: He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking.

No need to out run them, just use all 3 vectors.
2017-4-15
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Some people have too much time on their hands.
STOOPID!!!
2017-4-16
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

The really great thing to see about one of these is to see the net go into it's own propellers. As long as you're operating legally to use something like that against your drone would be considered illegal. Much the same as someone trying to shoot your drone down.
2017-4-16
Use props
NanoPixel.Studi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311673 ft
United States

I think this is a silly concept at the moment. You have to be able to create a drone that has serious range and flight sustainment for this to ever be a viable solution. It would be much easier to find the guy flying the drone that will most likely be within a 3 mile radius. All you have to do is find the nearest clearing and they will most likely be there.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Even if the drone gets caught in the netting, a drone falling out of the sky still poses a major safety issue.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules