Flying location codes
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speedbird1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218337 ft
United Kingdom

Where could I find a list of the codes that are relevant to where i can fly?

Last weekend I got a screen message that I was in a Zone D and to act accordingly.

Any ideas?

Mike
2017-4-15
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

*BUMP*

Again this morning flying well over a reservoir no issues when at a certain point the same Zone D message came on. I flew away and it went off, then flew back towards the same location and again it appeared.
Nothing appears to be different, still over the same reservoir but just over some imaginary line.
any ideas?
Mike
2017-4-17
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Speedbird1 Posted at 2017-4-17 01:53
*BUMP*

Again this morning flying well over a reservoir no issues when at a certain point the same Zone D message came on. I flew away and it went off, then flew back towards the same location and again it appeared.

Have a look Here, this is the DJI list. Click on the 'no fly zones' tab.

If you want some more accurate data then you could use other sites, I find this one of the best. It shows all NOTAMS (Notice to Airmen) for the UK. Takes a couple of nights to get to grips with all the detail and how to turn various bits on and off. But works well.

NOTAMS (In the right hand menu, under 'Airspace details), click on 'Show Default Airspace'. This will show class 'D' airspace, and others).

Some good guidance in this BBC report :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/ar ... -safely-and-legally

2017-4-17
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2017-4-17 02:21
Have a look Here, this is the DJI list. Click on the 'no fly zones' tab.

If you want some more accurate data then you could use other sites, I find this one of the best. It shows all NOTAMS (Notice to Airmen) for the UK. Takes a couple of nights to get to grips with all the detail and how to turn various bits on and off. But works well.

Thank you, that's what i was after....some reading ahead.

Mike
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules