Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
unco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4630653 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi all,

It has been a couple of months since I've bought P4P+ - my first drone ever and I am simply excited by all the new dimensions it brought to my photography This is a footage from Lake Geneva in Switzerland, mostly around Chillion castle and Lavaux vineyards, UNESCO heritage site. Hope you'll like it!

Music: Cirque du SoleilFootage: Alex Tseli Photography
2017-4-15
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

unco Alex:

Truly, truly wonderful framing on nature's most beautifulness. The clarity of image is fantastic. I realize the motion blur of established cinematography is absent, but you could easily add a Gaussian blur in post(to reduce the moire effect on some of the farmland lines), since your movements are slow anyway. Great camera work. Great editing. Great music choice.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-4-15
Use props
alex_tseli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4630653 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Augustus Brian Posted at 2017-4-15 22:51
unco Alex:

Truly, truly wonderful framing on nature's most beautifulness. The clarity of image is fantastic. I realize the motion blur of established cinematography is absent, but you could easily add a Gaussian blur in post(to reduce the moire effect on some of the farmland lines), since your movements are slow anyway. Great camera work. Great editing. Great music choice.

Thanks a lot Augustus! I am relatively new to video processing and will definitely try it out

Cheers, Alex
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules