DJI Service Inspire 2 CAS-529814-F3T7W1 CRM:0001000515150
2390 5 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9592b04d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

Well, so far this has been a nightmare.  Before I get into the details let me say that I have emailed DJI over and over and simply got generic responses after several days saying something like "our technicians will review this information".  I have also spoken to someone on here and they said they would escalate things... well that was two weeks ago.  So, I am at the point now that I want to include the Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.  

Anyway, here is a summary.  On March 7th my inspire 2 spun around out of control, hit a telephone wire and hit the ground.  It continued to spin destroying the X4S and a lot of the body.  I immediately sent my inspire 2 AND my X4S camera on the 9th of March in to DJI repair and I sent it overnight delivery on my own dime to get it back faster. It was signed for By "Bobbi" at DJI on the 10th.   They didn't even acknowledge they received the inspire 2 or X4S until March 25th.  It took them till April 1st to get me an invoice (which should have been warranty work but I didn't want to wait another 1 weeks so I just paid.  I immediately paid two invoices, one for camera and one for drone.  I sent proof to DJI the same day.  I heard back On April 5th letting me know it's in repair.  I then received an email telling me I haven't paid so I sent one back telling them they are full of it and sending the receipts AGAIN!  They responded and said that added them to my account.  Well, that's the last I have heard.  I have emailed over And over.  I spent a total of about 500.00 to repair my items and it has been sitting in repair since April 5th with no progress.  I want my drone and camera back!!! If they can't do that then send me a new one!! I already paid.   I think they should give me a X5S too for my trouble.

CAS-529814-F3T7W1 CRM:0001000515150

Bottom line... I want my drone and camera repaired or replaced and I want to get it home so I can fly again!!  They better send it back overnight shipping too!!!!
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we sincerely apologize for the delay in repair process which makes you fell pain and disappointed.
We have forwarded your case to the local repair team, asked them to look into it and help you take care of it as soon as possible, hope we would get you up and running again shortly.
Also, thanks for sharing your experience with us here, we care much about your feedback and have reported it to the management, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-4-16
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pitiful !  Glad you documented this.  As vast as the user base is now you would think DJI would have staff to support accordingly.
2017-4-16
Use props
fans9592b04d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

Here is my details guys.  As you can see I have been waiting a LONG time with no real updates!!  I'm going to start reporting this to Better Business Bureau and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau if they don't get my inspire 2 and camera fixed or replaced soon!!  Like I said I think they should upgrade me to the x5s and overnight the drone back to me for all my trouble here!!  If you can't fix it then replace it.  Whatever!  I'm just loosing money every day it's gone and I am tired of waiting!!
IMG_0203.PNG
IMG_0199.PNG
IMG_0200.PNG
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We called you to explain the situation, we're now trying our best to work on your case, thank you very much for your understanding.
2017-4-17
Use props
christopher.kuh
New
United States

fans9592b04d Did DJI ever send your Inspire 2 and Camera back?
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules