Follow me mode no work again after update
747 6 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baiyunfei
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154321 ft
Malaysia

Follow me mode no work again after update on my zenfone 2 ZE551ML model but follow me work on my other device (samsung tablet 2014).  Before that have 1 time no work but after update work again but now no work again. When turn on follow me the DJI GO apps show device no support but i have good GPS on my device. Anyone can fix this problem?
2017-4-16
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you allow the Go app access your GPS receiver yet? ...and how many satellites are shown up in the Go app?
2017-4-16
Use props
baiyunfei
lvl.1
Malaysia

Peterx Posted at 2017-4-16 09:50
Did you allow the Go app access your GPS receiver yet? ...and how many satellites are shown up in the Go app?

Yes, have 10 gps. The apps show GPS no support on my phone when turn on "follow me", although the GPS signal on my phone show strong. Maybe my phone too old? I test on other friend phone(redmi phone) can work.
2017-4-17
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

baiyunfei Posted at 2017-4-17 04:41
Yes, have 10 gps. The apps show GPS no support on my phone when turn on "follow me", although the GPS signal on my phone show strong. Maybe my phone too old? I test on other friend phone(redmi phone) can work.

If you really need to use the FM feature for work or reliability reasons, purchase the add on GPS module. It works only for the P4P though.
2017-4-17
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a problem with the update working with DJI Go. The GPS shown on DI Go are those detected by the aircraft GPS receiver.
2017-4-17
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I think the tablets/phones GPS receiver makes trouble. You said the AC has received 10 satellites. If the tablet not receive any of these satellites then the AC doesn´t know where you(RC and tablet)  are  and can´t follow you. You may read the manual of the tablet/phone about the GPS receiver if it has one. If it has then you may test the GPS receiver of the tablet/phone with Heremap or with Googlemaps. It must show up your current location. Has the zenfone 2 ZE551ML a GPS receiver onboard???

2017-4-17
Use props
baiyunfei
lvl.1
Malaysia

Peterx Posted at 2017-4-17 10:38
I think the tablets/phones GPS receiver makes trouble. You said the AC has received 10 satellites. If the tablet not receive any of these satellites then the AC doesn´t know where you(RC and tablet)  are  and can´t follow you. You may read the manual of the tablet/phone about the GPS receiver if it has one. If it has then you may test the GPS receiver of the tablet/phone with Heremap or with Googlemaps. It must show up your current location. Has the zenfone 2 ZE551ML a GPS receiver onboard???

yes, have GPS onboard on my phone, my phone gps should be ok because i always use waze or google maps, the dji go apps heremaps also have show my aircraft and controller location. Last update can use FM funtion, but after update now cannot use it. Anyway thank you for reply, i think i temporary use my friend's phone 1st.
2017-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules