2658 6 2015-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
legrandphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4743635 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am setting up the new remote NDJ6 with a phantom 1.1.1 and an H3-3D. I downloaded the RC asssistant and updated the firmware on the remote then updated the firmware on the gimbal. Calibrated the remote with the RC assistant  then calibrated the remote again with the Naza assistant. So My problem is I tilt the camera and as soon as I let go of the new tilt dial the camera goes back to the starting position either at a 90 or a 45 depending on which position I calibrated it to. is there a way to make the camera stay in one position when I let go of the tilt wheel. I know the tilt control does not operate like this on the Phantom 2 and Ive seen that the Phantom Assistant allows you greater control of gimbal settings. Can I set the TX to operate in the same fashion on my Phantom 1?
2015-3-2
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

Did you select upgrade transmitter on the calibration page or and Phantom assistant?
2015-3-10
Use props
legrandphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4743635 ft
  • >>>
United States

joe@heliflightc Posted at 2015-3-11 01:04
Did you select upgrade transmitter on the calibration page or and Phantom assistant?

There is no place to select the upgraded transmitter in the Naza-M assistant. I ham not using the Phantom assistant because I have a Phantom 1.
2015-3-13
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

Only way I can see is to remove the spring on the transmitter knob.  This will prevent the tilt from returning to center / neutral position.
Open the case of transmitter and unscrew the 3 screws holding the tilt control knob remove the spring.

I could be wrong but ...
2015-3-17
Use props
ken
New

United States

joe@heliflightc Posted at 2015-3-11 01:04

Remote Dial jumpy when trying to tilt camera
2015-3-26
Use props
ken
New

United States

My issue is also with the dial on the newer remote for my Phantom 2 Vision + - when using dial to tilt the camera - it is extremely jumpy and also doesn't hold a position. I tried to find the UPDATE TRANSMITTER option on both the assistant and calibrator apps - was unable to find it. Any ideas?
2015-3-26
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

ken@bellinghamw Posted at 2015-3-27 12:47
My issue is also with the dial on the newer remote for my Phantom 2 Vision + - when using dial to ti ...

What version of firmware / Assitant are your running.  Maybe a firmware / Assistant update if you are not already using the latest.
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules