Warranty ??? 2 years??
1504 8 2017-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans535cdc4a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1894961 ft
Spain

On August 31 I bought the PHANTOM 3 PRO. The drone has worked very well until last March 16, 2017. That day I prepared to blow the drone. Material 100% load, I raised the drone up to 120 meters high , I left it flying in stationary mode.And suddenly, I lost the signal of the drone and I saw it descend uncontrolled to the ground.A ESC (engine controller) had been burned and had left the motor unused.It is not my responsibility this accident . The drone is under warranty. I informed the DJI company of this accident through the support page. I was told to send it to its facilities in Holland for a review (CAS-524868-J8Y6T2). Budget of 669 €. ?? ?? It is more expensive than a new one !!!
I request free repair as it is under guarantee. I will have to file a complaint through the ODR (online dispute resolution)
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've forwarded your information to the proper team to provide you with more concise information on this matter.
2017-4-17
Use props
fans535cdc4a
lvl.4
Spain

DJI-Jamie,

Do we know anything about data evaluation?

[img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/%5BIMG%5D[/IMG][/img]
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans535cdc4a Posted at 2017-4-19 06:50
DJI-Jamie,

Do we know anything about data evaluation?

We checked your case, the flight record you provided does not show up after being imported to the DJI GO app.
Please check whether you can play the flight records on your device, if so, please make a video showing the record then try to export it again so we can transfer all the information to our data analysis engineers to review it again for you.
2017-4-20
Use props
fans535cdc4a
lvl.4
Spain

The original file has *.csv extension because at that time I was flying with Litchi app. But I can not believe that your engineers can not read the csv file. it is not believable....

El archivo original tiene extensión csv porque en ese momento estaba volando con Litchi. Pero no me puedo creer que vuestros ingenieros no puedan leer el archivo csv. no es creíble....
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans535cdc4a Posted at 2017-4-21 12:41
The original file has *.csv extension because at that time I was flying with Litchi app. But I can not believe that your engineers can not read the csv file. it is not believable....

El archivo original tiene extensión csv porque en ese momento estaba volando con Litchi. Pero no me puedo creer que vuestros ingenieros no puedan leer el archivo csv. no es creíble....

Sorry to tell you that we are not able to access to the flight records from a third party APP. To analyze what happened at that moment, we need the flight records saved into DJI GO APP instead of csv file.
Besides, if the drone is damaged by third party parts, it will not be covered by warranty, which you can visit here: http://www.dji.com/service/policy 1.png
2017-4-21
Use props
fans535cdc4a
lvl.4
Spain

it's not fair. This is totally an excuse and you know it. The drone was not dropped by the litchi application, an ESC was burned. I have lost my confidence in you.
2017-4-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans535cdc4a Posted at 2017-4-23 04:16
it's not fair. This is totally an excuse and you know it. The drone was not dropped by the litchi application, an ESC was burned. I have lost my confidence in you.

We do understand how you feel, as mentioned above, the flight data saved into the drone was damaged, and you flew it with the litchi APP at that time, we are unable to review the records from a third party app.  We cannot figure out the exact reason for the crash without the correct data. In that case, I can only forward your case to the local repair department to see what we can do for you to get it resolved soon.
2017-4-23
Use props
fans535cdc4a
lvl.4
Spain

I'm not at all agree. I am not at all satisfied. I will have to report it on social networks
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules