Samsung s7 edge Nougat issues
909 5 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlameBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105558 ft
United States

Anyone updated the Samsung s7 edge to [size=16.003px]Nougat and got the dji go 4 app working? Mine crashes as soon as it opens. Worked perfect before the nugget update.
(I also get a message saying this resoluction is not supported)

Also does the Samsung s4 work well with the go 4 app? I've installed it but not had time to try it yet.

Thanks
2017-4-18
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 896818 ft
United Kingdom

Yes I have , I had the same issue resolution is not supported message ....  I had to uninstall dji go 4 and reinstall it , I also made sure I delete all the cache and data for this app under app manager ( had two uninstall and re-install twice)  but now its working fine now no problem at all.
2017-4-18
Use props
FlameBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105558 ft
United States

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-4-18 00:25
Yes I have , I had the same issue resolution is not supported message ....  I had to uninstall dji go 4 and reinstall it , I also made sure I delete all the cache and data for this app under app manager ( had two uninstall and re-install twice)  but now its working fine now no problem at all.

Thanks

I'd uninstalled before but didn't wipe the cache
2017-4-18
Use props
pepsipaul
lvl.1
Australia

I havent had issues with the app opening. But now occasionally the video footage records extremely laggy, some videos are super smooth though. And its even lagging halfway through a shoot. I know its not a write speed issue on the SD card as it has been working fine for over a month.

Anyone else have this?  - Not trying to hijack thread, think this is nougat related. must be.
2017-4-18
Use props
b0n3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

pepsipaul Posted at 2017-4-18 03:09
I havent had issues with the app opening. But now occasionally the video footage records extremely laggy, some videos are super smooth though. And its even lagging halfway through a shoot. I know its not a write speed issue on the SD card as it has been working fine for over a month.

Anyone else have this?  - Not trying to hijack thread, think this is nougat related. must be.

Mine also recording twitching video into cache, don't know what to do
2017-4-18
Use props
Stavo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 336972 ft
United States

Had issues with my S7 where Go 4 would crash every time I stopped video recording.

I had to uninstall, delete every DJI folder and then reinstall. Now working fine again.

2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules