Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy LIS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3358875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Folks,

I've just done a firmward update of my Mavic, to the .600 version.  It works well, I put four batteries on it yesterday.  I've identified a couple of minor issues though.

1.  The app keeps telling me there is a new firmware update available (.600) even though it also tells me that the craft has this firmware.  I updated using DJI assistant 2.

2.  Entering fixed wing mode doesn't seem to work.  The app instructs me to hold the stick forward for 3 seconds, then press C1.  I've done this, and nothing happens.  If I then disable the fixed wing mode (using the switch in the app), the C1 and C2 buttons don't revert back to the functions I had on them originally (battery info, and cam centre focus), they revert to replay and centre auto focus.

I'm running the latest app on a Samsung S7 by the way, and other than this, no issues.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers
Andy
2017-4-18
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I never used DJI assistant 2, always from the app and had no problems. Never tried the Fixed wing yet. I will try today and let you know.
2017-4-18
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

Yes, I have an idea. If the app says you need an update, go ahead and let it try. It should see the update is already there and reset whatever is causing it to think the update is not in place. It is also possible the .600 update is not fully complete and this will fix that as wel.
2017-4-18
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

as far as fixed wing mode you have to be traveling at 3m/s or more for 3 seconds or more
2017-4-18
Use props
观海听蛤
New
Flight distance : 414193 ft
China

It seems I've figured out the fix wing problem. It appears when encountered insufficient environment illumination.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules