CSV Data from iPad or iPhone
3086 4 2017-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
budro594
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411850 ft
United States

Can I access the CSV file from a flight on my iPad or iPhone?  I had to send in my P4P after it nose dived from 75 feet up and I would love to see what the CSV files say.  

Thanks in advance,

Darren
2017-4-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
You'll get to see your flight data and you can get the CSV data by clicking a link there
2017-4-18
Use props
budro594
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-4-18 19:42
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
You'll get to see your flight data and you can get the CSV data by clicking a link there

Thank you for your help.  I was able to download the file, but I wish it told me something.  I got zero warnings when it took a nose dive from 78 feet up.  Rather frustrating.
2017-4-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

budro594 Posted at 2017-4-19 06:58
Thank you for your help.  I was able to download the file, but I wish it told me something.  I got zero warnings when it took a nose dive from 78 feet up.  Rather frustrating.

Fall-from-the-sky issues can be tricky and may not show up in the log, depending on the cause.
The first thing to look at is your battery level at take-off and voltage at the end of the flight record.
If it is an electronic problem that stopped things, that might only show on the .dat file in the Phantom's internal memory.
2017-4-19
Use props
budro594
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-4-19 16:52
Fall-from-the-sky issues can be tricky and may not show up in the log, depending on the cause.
The first thing to look at is your battery level at take-off and voltage at the end of the flight record.
If it is an electronic problem that stopped things, that might only show on the .dat file in the Phantom's internal memory.

I guess I'll have to see what DJI says.  The battery was at 97%, had only 33 seconds of flight time before crashing.  I am no expert, but the voltage at the end of the flight record is in line with the other records I looked at.  
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules