Where are the DJI GO 4 video editor edited files?
4546 5 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sp1k3
lvl.2
Germany

Hello...
I wanna use these edited files, so I downloaded my 2.7K file to the phone and edited it, but I cant find it anywhere on the phone once finished editing. I would like to export it to put it on youtube in 2.7K, any idea how to go about that? Im using android...

2017-4-19
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You have to publish the project for it to actually compile, so select Share, then select a share target, or choose Share Later, which, at least on iOS, saves the finished movie to my photos album.

EDIT: the interface has changed since I last did this -- iOS no longer has the Share Later feature, instead presents the standard share options, one of which is Save video. Presume Android has something similar or still uses the Share Later approach. Hope this helps.

2017-4-19
Use props
Sp1k3
lvl.2
Germany

At the moment it only has the share later option, which gets stuck at 99% upload... :-/
And the file is no where to be found on the phone. What name is it given? Or ending so that I can search for it? does it remain a mp4 file format?
2017-4-25
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Sp1k3 Posted at 2017-4-25 05:56
At the moment it only has the share later option, which gets stuck at 99% upload... :-/
And the file is no where to be found on the phone. What name is it given? Or ending so that I can search for it? does it remain a mp4 file format?

It remains an mp4 file and is stored in your phone's album. Do you think there's enough free space on your phone to compile and save a new video?

You might restart your phone and close all other apps before trying again to see if that helps.
2017-4-25
Use props
Sp1k3
lvl.2
Germany

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-4-25 06:43
It remains an mp4 file and is stored in your phone's album. Do you think there's enough free space on your phone to compile and save a new video?

You might restart your phone and close all other apps before trying again to see if that helps.

I just gave up and decided to make my videos with another software :-) and use the footage from the SD card.
And Yes I have plenty of space on the phone...
2017-5-17
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Sp1k3 Posted at 2017-5-17 06:06
I just gave up and decided to make my videos with another software :-) and use the footage from the SD card.
And Yes I have plenty of space on the phone...

The video on the card is sooo much better, anyway. ;)
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules