M100 Assistant Firmware List is Empty
1558 4 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattsheckells
New

United States

I am attempting to update the firmware on an M100 using DJI Assistant 2 (v1.0.9-2) to be compatible with SDK v3.2.  When I navigate to the Firmware Update page, it says "Cannot load firmware list".  When I click retry, the list is just empty.
2017-4-19
Use props
DroneMapperGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here with Assistant 2. M100 says it needs updating from its current version V1.2.0.90+ and when I use the memory card with newest available update it says current version is same or older.

Have you had any luck?
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

DroneMapperGuy Posted at 2017-4-25 15:53
Same here with Assistant 2. M100 says it needs updating from its current version V1.2.0.90+ and when I use the memory card with newest available update it says current version is same or older.

Have you had any luck?

Just to clarify, have you already attempted to reinstall the Assistant 2 software? What firmware versions are listed in the Go app?
2017-4-25
Use props
Kurt H.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278586 ft
Canada

I have the same problem with my M100, I have an error "gimbal is disconnected from main controller" I have made several attempts to update the IMU and firmware to no avail. The assistant 2 does not show and previous firmware versions and wants me to update to the factory default. It will allow me to go to the "confirm update" box but it will not accept the the click to confirm??

The DJI app aircraft version is 1.3.1.00

Please help. Thank you
2017-4-26
Use props
DroneMapperGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I solved the problem by just trying a different windows computer. So it was a software or plugin issue. All other dji software seems to work just fine, just no update available on the Matrice 100 in Assistant 2.

So I fixed my issue but I still don't know what was causing it.
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules