How do i download my videos from the DJI GO 4 app?
53237 14 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

#DJImavic #DJIGO4 #catche
2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

I tried downloading the videos onto my phone but if i do it only downloads the pictures only, and if i want to create a new movie through the app with my new videos i made they dont show up (only show up on card of the drone)
Does someone know how to do it?
I just got my drone 3 days ago so i am unfamiliar with how it works.
2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

someone please help
2017-4-19
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

Iphone or android?

For the Iphone you go to the dji app and choose editor, choose album and then videos.
then press the arrow and you will get a reply "saved". For android i'm not sure.
2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-19 10:23
Iphone or android?

For the Iphone you go to the dji app and choose editor, choose album and then videos.

iphone, ok ill try thanks
2017-4-19
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

If the videos are not showing up on your phone you may not have caching enabled, you may have it enabled but have set the size of the cache too low, or you may not have enough room on your device to save the video.

If your device is not on the supported list, then that might be the reason as well.

Note that cached video is smaller than the video stored on your card. You really want to use a desktop video editing system to edit on-card video as many/most phones don't have enough juice to handle 4K video edits.

2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

Iphone or android?

the videos dont show up in editor albums either.
2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

Sebastian.V Posted at 2017-4-19 10:41
the videos dont show up in editor albums either.

only if I click to top left corner, but how do i save them from on board SD
2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-4-19 10:40
If the videos are not showing up on your phone you may not have caching enabled, you may have it enabled but have set the size of the cache too low, or you may not have enough room on your device to save the video.

If your device is not on the supported list, then that might be the reason as well.

i enabled caching and set it to 16GB + i have 10GB free space, It also doesnt show up on editor. Only showes up on On board SD when I click the top left corner.
2017-4-19
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

Sebastian.V Posted at 2017-4-19 10:56
i enabled caching and set it to 16GB + i have 10GB free space, It also doesnt show up on editor. Only showes up on On board SD when I click the top left corner.

Did you just set up caching or it was already configured that way before you last flew?

2017-4-19
Use props
Sebastian.V
New

Switzerland

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-4-19 11:07
Did you just set up caching or it was already configured that way before you last flew?

just set it up
2017-4-19
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
United States

In that case, you'll have nothing in the cache for the app to see -- you'll need to fly and record again. Of course you could just turn on the Mavic and not fly, just record some video to see if it's working now.
2017-4-19
Use props
djiuser_WV87LqGmH8Cl
New

United States

Go to the play mode and select your video. Tap on the screen so that the video controls appear on the bottom of your screen. In the lower left hand corner of your screen, you will see a "save" icon, which looks like a computer disk. (It appears blue on my screen.) Tap on the save icon and you should see a spinner in the center of the screen. When it stops spinning, the word "Saved" will appear in its place. The video will now appear in your Photos app.
2018-6-6
Use props
fansf6158fa1
New

Iphone or android?

Hi, I did that but it tells me the video is no longer on the SD Card, how would I be ale to download it?
2018-7-1
Use props
baghira
lvl.1

Malta

Hi friends... EX Machina. How do you allow cache on the android smarthone please... I have same issue
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules